83

Louis was currently drinking maybe a ninth drink at the bar. To be honest he didn't even realize he stopped going to clubs until now.

He drank it quite quickly, making his way towards the dance floor afterwards.

Louis joined the group of dancing people, not caring anymore. He just let the lights around flash and his body move to the rhythm of the music. There were people all around him, surrounding him from each side.

He kept dancing when suddenly he could feel something or- someone. That someone was grinding against him. He opened his eyes to see a young twink grinding against him as he moved his body.

"Hey!" Louis said loud enough for him to hear, even though the music was super loud.
The boy slowly turned around, looking Louis in the eyes now.
"Yeah?" he asked with red cheeks. It was more than obvious it was an omega. Louis' senses could notice.

Louis knew he had to say to him to stop it but-
"Do you want to have a drink with me?" he said instead.
"Yeah." the boy just nodded, making his way through the crowd. Louis followed him, checking the boy up and down while doing so.

They came to the bartender, ordering.
"I'd like two vodka shots and you?" Louis turned to look at the boy.
"Just a- cuba libre please." he said before taking his eyes to Louis too.

The boy was flustered and Louis was- well fucked. His brain was in same hazy state.

He pulled the boy to his front, letting him lean into him.
However the boy didn't stay calm. He wanted to make Louis a hard on and that's why he kept moving around, trying to rub his bum against his crotch.

"Oh." Louis grabbed him by his hips, looking down.
"Stop whatever you are doing alright?" he leaned closer to his ear, whispering those words to him.
"Sorry, I- I am just so needy for you daddy." Louis felt his trousers tighten at those words.
"Stop!" he said again, noticing his order was already there.
He took one of the shots and drank it before he did the same thing with the second one.
The boy pulled the cuba libre closer to him, sucking on the straw that was there.
Louis felt hotter than he felt before and the boy's body that was pressed against his own only made him feel hotter.

The alpha grabbed him by his hips again, sliding his hands up and down his curves.

"Let's go sit down somewhere." he said to the boy all of sudden, walking a bit further from him. The younger twink grabbed his drink, following Louis into a booth that he found.

The alpha sat down, spreading his legs wide apart.
The boy wasn't sure if he could sit-
He did it anyway.
He sat into Louis' lap, looking up at him innocently.
Louis' cheeks were looking a bit red, you could also say burnt a little. It's just the way he looks while being drunk.

The boy smiled when Louis didn't tell him to get up. He sat right on Louis' crotch, grinding against him once again.
He could feel Louis liked it. The alpha was getting harder and harder underneath him.
"Gosh, you little twink." he grabbed onto his hips again.

"Am i doing good daddy?" the boy giggled.
"Too good." Louis bit his lip before he took a look at his tent.

"I think I should take care of it, don't you think daddy?"
Louis knew what he was supposed to say, right? Or was he already too drunk to remember?

"You have to baby boy." the boy grabbed his drink, finishing it off rather quickly before getting up from Louis' lap.

The alpha went with the boy into the restrooms. As soon as they got in he could feel the boy reaching up to steal a kiss. Louis pinned him against one of the stalls, kissing him hungrily.

The twink's eyes rolled to the back of his head already when they pulled away.
"Daddy." he moaned.

Louis pulled him into one of the stalls, trying to work on his trousers while doing so.
The boy pulled down his denim shorts and panties, relieving his hard prick with no shame.

Louis managed to take his trousers and pants down to the middle of his thighs.

"Gosh." the boy gasped.

He wrapped his hand around Louis' cock without hesitation.
"So big." he looked up into Louis' eyes while stroking him.
Louis didn't wait. He grabbed the boy, pushing him up against the wall of the stall, keeping him in place by his whole body and his hands on his bum.

"Daddy!" he bit his lip.

Suddenly Louis put him back on the floor.
"Do you have a condom?" Louis' brows furrowed.

"What?" the boy asked in disbelief.
"Condom, do you have one?" the boy looked at him with raised brows.

"I-yeah, maybe?" he reached into the pocket of his shorts.
"Oh yeah! Last one!" he waved with it in front of Louis' face.
"I'll put it on." he got the condom out of the metallic wrapper.

And just when Louis was ready to fuck the twink something- something came to him.

It was like if someone snaps you out of a trance or if you wake up.

"Fuck." he put the boy back down on the floor once again.
"What?" the younger one didn't understand.
"What's going on?" the alpha didn't dare to talk.
He just tucked himself back into his clothes, going out of the stall and running away without saying a single thing. He made his way through the crowd as quickly as possible, wanting to be out as soon as he could manage to.

When he finally stood out on the pavement, he could still feel his trousers were tight. He just almost fucked a random guy in a club.

Meanwhile Harry was staring at the ceiling, unable to sleep. He was feeling very wrong.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hey everyone so... yeah... this was it. I don't think you liked this, neither did I, but it just happened.
I hope you had a great day, I love you.<33

Sending love<333

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜