95

Louis spent the whole night in the chair but he couldn't care less. He slept quite well since he could be by Harry's side the whole time.

It was the next day and Harry was currently taking a nap. The nurse gave him something for the pain like a half an hour ago.

Louis was by his side, unable to leave him. He couldn't leave him, not even for one minute. He had to take care of him, look after him. He eventually realized he had to leave his side for some reasons, but he was always quick.

It could be something around 1pm when someone knocked on the door.
A familiar doctor came through the doorframe.
"Hello." Louis greeted with a quiet voice.
"Hello." doctor Graves gave Louis a smile.
"I am here just to check. I asked the nurse to tell me how it went." Louis just nodded in response.

"He needs the medication as soon as possible."
"But he is too weak now. You shouldn't just- put him back on medication." Louis shook his head in disagreement.
"I know that Mr. Tomlinson. You have to understand the doctors too. This is a very complicated situation, complicated patient.
We are just trying to work out some solution, believe me."

"I know that." Louis' gaze went back to Harry. The boy stirred on the bed, his eyes slowly opening.

"L-Lou?" he rasped since he couldn't see Louis anywhere near him.

"I am here love, right here." he stepped closer to the bed.
Harry let Louis caress his head. It was beyond enjoyable, he loved these soft touches.

"Hello doctor." Harry was surprised to see him here.
"Hello Harry. How are you doing?" he asked the omega while making his way over to his bed.

"I- feel alright when I don't have to move." the boy answered thruthfully.
"Okay."

"Will you give me medication? That's why you are here?" the boy was naturally curious.
"Not right now Harry. Right now you need rest, plenty of rest." the boy nodded.

"I will leave you two now. I need to get back to my other patients. See you soon Harry." the boy said a quiet Goodbye to the doctor before his eyes went back to his alpha.

"Hi." Louis smiled down at him.
"Hi." Harry tried to smile back.

The boy stared at Louis' lips, wanting to feel them against his own so badly.
"Please." he whispered helplessly. Louis already knew what Harry had on his mind.
He hovered over him, leaning down to capture Harry's lips in soft, sweet kiss.

The boy loved every second of it. Although he wished for it to never end he had to pull away quite soon.

"Sorry." Harry looked away from Louis' face.

"Love, please don't apologize." Louis grabbed Harry's head in his hands.

"I just- I am not capable of anything now. Why should you be with someone like me? There is no reason to..." Louis pressed a peck to Harry's lips.

"There is so many reasons." he mumbled against the younger boy's lips.
"First, you are special my omega. Second, you gave me a beautiful daughter. Third... I fell utterly in love with you." Louis mumbled against his lips before he kissed them once again.

Harry just wanted to pull Louis on top of him and kiss him... kiss him forever... but he couldn't.
The boy cried, not knowing how to live with these emotions. This wasn't life to him, this was torture.
"Why can't I just do what I want to do?" the boy whispered as he cried.

"Harry..." Louis caressed his head softly.
"I want to go see my daughter. I want to get up and go outside. I wanna just go somewhere nice and walk around. I wanna be able to give you anything. I want to kiss you, want to make love, want to do what we just think of..." Louis was getting emotional all over again.
"I wish that too, I wish that so fucking much."