48

The pair was currently laying down, their feet tangled together.
Louis' arm was wrapped around Harry's middle, pulling him closer to his chest.
The older one also didn't forget to keep pressing small kisses into the younger one's hair.

"I am so glad I am home." Harry let out.
"Yeah... me too." Louis sighed.

"Tomorrow is Monday, but I am not prepared for going back to school." Louis knew too well it was Monday tomorrow. He was currently checking in his head that he had prepared everything for his classes.

"You can call your friends and ask them to send you what you need. You will stay home tomorrow, yeah?"

"What about my absence?"

"You're 18. You don't need your parents to sign your written excuses anymore." Louis reminded him. That was a fact. Harry was an adult now. He didn't need his parents to do this anymore.

"Oh, right." he nodded slightly.

"Will you be alright by yourself?" Louis whispered into the boy's neck.

"I will. I will try to get my school work done and will rest as well." Louis pecked the bare skin of his neck while humming in agreement.

"That sounds the best. I am always just a message or a phone call away from you though." Harry smiled for himself.

"I know, thank you." he yawned after saying that.

"Let's sleep now, hmm?" Louis made sure that Harry was covered in the blanket properly. He didn't want him to get cold.

"Good night Lou." Harry whispered almost inaudibly. He was already half way in wonderland.

"Night love." Louis whispered back, his eyelids closing as well.

•••
Louis was awoken by someone moving around the bed. When he opened his eyes he could see it was Harry, that made the alpha smile lazily.

"Morning."

"Morning." Harry yawned, stretching his legs and arms.
"How did you sleep?" the green eyed boy stared  up at Louis, waiting for his answer.

"Finally had a good night sleep." he said in response.

It was true. Louis felt rested, actually rested, after quite some time.
"And you? How was your night?" he reached out to rub on Harry's shoulder.

"Very good. I slept well." after saying that he yawned again.

"I need to get ready, even though I would much rather stay in bed with you for the rest of the day." Louis began to get up.

"I will get up too. I have a lot of things on my plate today." Harry sat up on the bed, slowly getting up.

He followed his alpha into the kitchen.

Louis made toasts for both of them, adding some fruits and veggies on the side of their plates.

"Eat in peace, yeah? I need to be quick." Louis' portion of food was gone quickly. Afterwards he went into the bathroom, where he had made a human being out of himself.

"Alright." he walked up to his desk, already dressed up in his trousers and polo shirt, his short hair styled perfectly.

Harry scuttled into the living room, wanting to say goodbye to Louis, and also to wish him good luck at work.

The boy was shuffling on his feet while tugging on the sleeves of that jumper he had on.

"Ready to go." Louis sighed and nodded once he put everything that he needed into his bag.