19

"What would you like to watch?" I asked Louis when we made ourselves comfortable on my bed.

"I don't know. What type of movies do you even like?" Louis asked this time.

"I like lot of them. The genre doesn't really matter to me." I shrugged.

"Choose something that you would like to watch, okay?" I nodded, typing the name of the movie into my notebook.

I ended up choosing It, hoping Louis might pull me closer to him when the ugly scenes will come up.

The movie had been playing for some time and we were just laying next to each other, grabbing some popcorn to munch on from time to time. Finally, when there was the scene with Ben running away from pennywise in the library Louis pulled me closer.

"Hey, it's just a movie." he whispered. I bet he felt it, felt that I was scared.

I was scared but I got what I wanted, my head was resting on Louis' chest, finally!

I loved this feeling even though I had experienced it just few times. I hope I will experience it more in the future.

After some more time passed by I tilted my head to the side, which meant I was currently staring up into his face.

Louis turned his attention to me, locking our eyes, blue melting into green.

I broke the eye contact, letting my eyes tick down to his lips. I wanted a taste of those raspberry pillows so badly.

I began to lean closer towards them unintentionally, making Louis lean closer to me as well.

Few more seconds and our lips finally touched. I was pretty inexperienced in kissing so it ended up being just a light peck.

"Just move them against mine, I will lead you." he whispered before he pressed them on mine again. I tried to do what he told me, moving my lips slowly against his. Louis was much more rougher and passionate, it was so hot.

We kept kissing until I couldn't manage it anymore. I pulled away, turning towards him and sitting down on his lap.

"Was I bad?" I bit my lip, waiting for an answer.

"No, not at all." he caressed my cheek quickly.

"Could we try again?" I leaned in, whispering those words into his face.

"Yeah, why not." Louis smirked before our lips united in one once again. This time I tried even harder, moving my lips against his in quicker motions, trying to make the kiss rougher.

Louis pulled away from me with smile on his lips. He liked it, right?

"You are learning quickly." I smiled small.

After that my head found it's way down on his chest again, feeling something going through my hair. It was one of Louis' hands.

I yawned, my eyelids slowly closing. Louis kept me calm, he provided all the things I needed for me right now and that was the reason I was now falling asleep so easily.

"Tired?" he asked.

"Yes." I mumbled into his chest.

"Get some sleep, you both need it." he laid his hand down on my back carefully, moving it up and down in soothing pace.

It didn't take me long to fall asleep, maybe just another two or three minutes.

•••
I woke up something around two hours later, feeling much fresher and better. When I stretched out my body I realized something was different, Louis was gone.

I got up from the bed, making my way into the kitchen to check if he wasn't there. His scent wasn't that strong here anymore...

"Louis?" I whined when I was standing in the dark kitchen.

The flat was completely empty. It had me wondering if this all wasn't just a dream. I came back into my room, sitting down on my bed, grabbing my phone to check the time when I saw three incoming messages.

It wasn't a dream.

Unknown: I am sorry, I had to go.
Unknown: You needed to rest so badly.
Unknown: I just couldn't wake you up.

Me: It's alright, I get it.
Me: Thank you for being with me today...

Unknown: Welcome.
Unknown: And...are you free friday night?

Me: I should be. Why?

Unknown: I would like to take you on a date if you don't mind. Well, we can't exactly go out but... I would prepare something at my place.

Me: Of course, that sounds really nice. 

I bit my lip. He really asked me on a date! That is going to be my first proper date! Aghh, what if I will embarrass myself?

Unknown: You won't embarrass yourself, don't worry.

How? How could he know I was feeling like this?

Me: How did you know?

Unknown: Intuition.
Unknown: See you soon Harry.

You changed the name of this number to Louis.

I put the phone away, getting up to take a look through my wardrobe.

I had nothing pretty to wear. What if I will wear something he won't like at all? I huffed, sitting back down on the surface of the bed with Louis on my mind.

We are going to be a family, a proper family.

I put my hand on my nonexistent belly for a moment, knowing there was our little one inside. A little smile found it's way into my features.

It died down when I began to think of a way how to explain this to my mum. I was more and more scared that she won't accept it, accept us...

I finally had Louis and I was carrying our baby! I am not gonna give this up. They are mine, my family and Louis is my alpha. Mine and no one else's.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Protective much?

I hope you had a good day today.
Thank you all for the support on this book, it means a lot!

Take care of yourselves my beautiful people, I love you<3