53

The boy was digging his nails into the skin of his alpha's back, holding onto him tightly while Louis thrusted into him.

"A-alpha." Harry moaned loudly. He was pretty unaware of what was currently happening. His omega was fully in charge right now, she knew what was right to do.

"Gonna fill you up with so many pups, will make you so much of them."

"Please!" Harry's ears loved the way it sounded. He wanted a huge family and his alpha was ready to provide him that.

"I want it alpha, want it so much." he held onto Louis' body even tighter.

Louis groaned, already immagining how much pups could this omega give him.

Two days later

It was thursday morning. Louis woke up, feeling warm body pressed against his front.
His rut was weirdly quick this time.

When he opened his eyes he could see Harry, but he was naked, same as Louis.

"Oh." he obviously wasn't able to do anything to keep Harry away from him as he realized.

He once again used Harry and he felt terrible for doing that. He was worried about him and also the baby.

What was weird was the fact that Harry was still sleeping.

Louis put his hand on Harry's bare shoulder, rubbing it carefully, waiting for him to wake up.

The boy didn't even twitch and that made Louis worried. He hovered over him, looking into his face.

"Harry?" he whispered quite calmly at first.
Nothing.

"Harry?" he shook his body a bit, his voice coming off louder this time.
Louis swallowed the growing lump in his throat with difficulty. Why wasn't he waking up?

"Harry?" he rolled the duvet down, off their bodies. He got the chance to see something that made his blood go cold.

"No, fucking- no." there was fresh blood on the sheets.

Louis knew that sex during pregnancy could be risky in some cases, but he knew that most of the times it was okay.

He got on his feet and ran towards the boy from the other side of the bed, checking up on him. He was breathing, that was fine, but what wasn't fine was that he was bleeding.

"Love." Louis began to feel overwhelmed with emotions.

He quickly put on some boxers, going into the living room to grab his phone, dialing the right number.

"Hello, I- I need an ambulance. My- my omega is bleeding. He is pregnant and I- I am scared something happened to him or the baby." Louis paced around the room nervously.

"Yeah, I will give you the address."

•••
As soon as he hung up he went back to Harry.

"Angel." Louis whispered, hoping he would wake up. He took a look at that red stain once again.
Was it bigger? It probably was. That meant Harry was still bleeding. The stain wasn't enormous, but it wasn't exactly small either.

"Oh God." he rubbed his hands over his face while bumping one of his legs up and down.

"L-Louis?" he could hear- he could hear Harry. Was it really him or was his mind just playing games with him?

When he opened his eyes he saw the boy's eyelashes trembling.

"Harry. What happened? What happened?" he carresed the boy's pale cheeks.