84

Louis drove back home.
Yes, he drove although he was drunk and his vision was blurry due to the tears.

He arrived home safely. Let's just say he was really luck, or was he?
As soon as he stopped he screamed loudly, punching the steering wheel. (Freethesteerigwheel)

He didn't know what he was feeling right now. He just knew it was not good at all.

•••
Louis went to shower and straigh to bed, feeling exhausted from everything that happened that night. It was around two in the morning anyway.

"Louis! Come here, immediately!" the blue eyed alpha slowly opened his eyes. He woke up in a house. It was a familiar place.
This was his mom's house...

"Mom?" he got up from the bed he was lying at, making his way towards the door.

He could hear her. It was her.

He went down the stairs, noticing what was going on. His mom was standing there, looking at- his younger self.

"I thought we talked about such stuff?" she questioned. Even when he was downstairs nobody noticed his presence. He realized they couldn't see him.

"It's nothing. I promise to you. I am not doing it anymore." the young boy shook his head.

"You don't, huh?" the boy just shook his head in agreement.

Our Louis cringed at the sight.
He knew too well...

"You said you stopped! You lied to me about stopping! Louis this is going to ruin your health!" she waved with an almost empty package of cigarettes in front of his face.

"How long have you been using them?" she asked the boy next.

"I-"

"Cut the crap. How long?" she asked with emphasis.
The teenage boy looked down, feeling bad for lying.
"Three months..." his mother was very angry when she found out the first time. She caught Louis and took his cigarettes away but then the boy managed to get new ones. Since his mom worked a lot, to earn money for the both of them, she didn't have the chance to notice it so soon...

"What is it giving you? Tell me. Honestly." the boy just shrugged his shoulders.

"I am disappointed in you Louis." she put the package back into his hand before leaving to the kitchen.

The young boy let out a strained sob. He quickly wiped his eyes, but fresh tears kept escaping.

Our alpha looked over to the door where his mother disappeared, feeling disappointed in his younger self too.

Suddenly the vision changed.
He was now standing in front of the house, right in front of the door.
So Louis pushed the door, seeing it was open.

It was quite silent inside.
He entered, looking around the empty house.

"Oh gosh!" he could suddenly hear a laugh... he knew that laugh from somewhere.

Louis came closer toward the living room, seeing himself once again.

"You are beautiful." the blue eyed alpha was on top of a boy, a young omega around his age.

Louis connected their lips in a messy kiss.
"Gosh." he just watched the memory from where he was standing.

He was dreaming but- this all happened.