75

"Come lie down." Louis led the younger one towards the bed once he seemed calm again.

He laid down but Louis didn't join him yet.

Harry couldn't stop thinking about that person though. Who were they? What did they want all of sudden? Why did they call?

He still felt some kind of weird feeling in his chest. Could that be jealousy?
No, definitely not. Right?

•••
It was the evening now and the pair was sitting on the couch together, watching some movie.
Harry kept staring at the screen without paying attention to it. He had no idea what the movie was about. The boy had so much things to think about, so much questions...

"Do you want some food?" Louis asked two times before he tilted his head to the side in order to look at Harry.

"Haz?" he kept staring at the boy who was completely somewhere else.

"Oh, sorry. Did you say something?" Harry finally snapped out of his trance.

"Are you hungry?" Louis repeated himself once again.

"No, not really." the boy shrugged his shoulders.

Louis stole few glances at him, knowing too well there was something wrong.

"Do you want to go to sleep?" he asked next.
Harry just shook his head again, continuing to stare at the screen.

"Okay." Louis left to the kitchen. He wanted to grab some fruit at least.

He cut an apricot and two peaches for them, but more for Harry of course.

He grabbed a piece himself but Harry didn't take a single one. That made him feel disappointed.

Some more time passed when Louis could hear his phone ringing from the bedroom.

"Excuse me baby, I will be right back." he pecked the boy's forehead before he got up and retreated to the bedroom.

Harry immediately thought that it was the same person, that person named Sunshine.
Since he was still a bit skeptical, he got up from his seat on the couch.

The boy walked slowly into the hallway, noticing that the door wasn't closed. He could see Louis.

"Yes but-" he could hear as he approached the door.

"Listen. It was great, yeah? But we can't keep doing it."

"Isn't it obvious?" Louis huffed out as he smiled to himself, feeling obviously tired of this shit.

"I am gonna be a fucking father! I have an omega now, okay?" Louis ran his hand over his face.

"Stop. It was just casual and it meant nothing to us so-" he got interrupted again.

"I thought we could be friends. I didn't know you would react this way." he sighed.

"Listen." Louis interrupted them this time.
"I- give up. Call once you will calm down or- don't call ever again." and with that he hung up.

When Harry realized Louis was about to go back, he made himself quickly towards the couch.

He tried to steady his breathing and play it off as nothing.
"Who was it?" Harry asked when he saw Louis came in.

"Eh, no one important." Louis smiled at him, taking his seat on the couch again.

Louis stared at Harry for some time before he reached out and stroked his cheek.
"I love you." he smiled, leaning in and tasting the boy's lips.

The call left Harry very confused. What the fuck was that?

Louis moved to Harry's neck now, nibbling on his skin.

"Baby." he glanced at Harry momentarily before he carried on with his previous activity.

Harry enjoyed it although he didn't want to.
When Louis sucked him a love bite on his neck he moaned aloud.

That made the older one pull away in order to take a look at Harry's face. He smirked to himself, continuing with his activity.

In the end Harry just let it happen, thinking it could be a great distraction from all the confusion.

Louis began to make his way down Harry's torso, kissing him through the fabric of his clothes, but that soon wasn't enough for him.

"Baby? Can I undress you?" he looked up.

"Yeah." Harry whispered.

Louis took the hem of Harry's clothes into his hands, undressing the boy's torso.

"Mine." his lips touched Harry's skin now and that made the boy shiver.

Louis put his hands on Harry's bump as he continued to make a trail of kisses towards Harry's pants.

They were still sitting on the couch, so Louis got up and picked Harry into his arms, taking him into the bedroom instead.

Harry once again wondered to that person with his thoughts but he eventually forgot.

Louis' lips against his skin felt too good.
"Can I get you off baby?" Louis asked as his lips detached from Harry's sensitive skin.

"Alright." Harry didn't want to but at the same time he did.

Louis smirked to himself as he came closer to give the boy a kiss on the lips.

"Okay." he reached with his hand to Harry's pants, yanking them down.

What Louis did afterward was something indescribable for Harry.

The boy could feel his hardness and he couldn't wait for Louis to released some of that tension. But Louis had to make it special of course.

Harry's eyes were closed when he could feel wetness around his member.

He realized what that meant soon.

He kept his eyes closed as his back began to arch. His hands grabbed onto the sheets, fisting them. His lips were swollen and red from how hard he was biting them.

He felt like he was in space, between stars. The boy felt so much pleasure.
"A-Ah L-Louis!" he moaned, fisting the sheets even more.

Soon Harry began to whine, feeling like he was about to burst.

And then, after some more time, his back arched and he let go with a loud scream of his lover's name.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hello everyone!
I- don't know how often I will update now. I feel a little weird and-  I will just stop whining to you about it like a little baby.

I hope you are not feeling unwell. I hope you are doing well and that everything is good.

I love you all very much<3
Remember that, yeah?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜