89

"Pay attention to the movie please!" Louis said from his position in the chair.
Once again it was the time around the end of the year, which meant watching movies, still about biology though. The students couldn't get away that easily.

Around 15 minutes into the lesson, Louis' phone rang.
Excusing himself, he got up and ran outside of the classroom.

"Hello, Tomlinson 'ere."

"Hello, I have a parcel for you Mr. Tomlinson."
Louis frowned but then he remembered the order of baby things him and Harry made.

"Alright. I am currently at work." Louis said, not knowing what else to say.

"You can get it yourself at the depot later."

"Okay, thank you."

"Have a nice day." the call ended and the alpha made his way back into the classroom.

"Hey! Put the phones away guys." he shot his students a glare.

———

Louis was now driving home with his and Harry's order of baby things.
His car was full of boxes, small and big ones as well.

Louis took every single one of them up to their flat. It took some time but who would do it for him? No one. He had to, even though it was a lot.

The whole living room was filled with boxes.
Louis thought about opening them all. He took scissors from his desk and sat down in front of one of the boxes.

When he was about to open it he stopped in his tracks. It would be unfair to Harry, wouldn't it?
After a minute Louis put them down and took his phone instead.

One beep, two beeps, three beeps...

"Hey?" he could hear and also see Harry.

"Hey." Louis smiled back at him.

"Is something wrong? Why are you calling?"

"Nothing's wrong. 'S just that the order for our baby arrived." Louis said the word baby with a pure emphasis while looking around himself.

"Yeah? I'd like to be there now." the boy sighed sadly.

"That's why i called actually. You can. I thought we could video call while I take the things out." Louis sat the phone down on the conference table in front of him.

"Yeah?" Harry asked, his voice hopeful.

"Yes baby." Louis didn't even realize he called the boy by this pet name. It had effect on Harry though.

Louis noticed once he took his scissors back and his eyes lingered over the screen of his phone.

"What? Did I say somehring wrong?" he asked, unaware of what was going on.

"Oh- no. I just- you-" Harry blushed even deeper shade.

"I what? Please Harry, tell me."

"I am sensitive to that..." the boy whispered quietly. Louis began to panic on the inside, not meaning to hurt Harry in any other away than he already did.

"To what exactly?"

Harry almost rolled his eyes at Louis making him say it.
"To you calling me baby."
Harry blushed deep red once again.

"Oh." Louis blinked a couple of times, focusing on that flustered boy on his phone screen.
"Mmm, should we start baby?" Harry just smiled and nodded.

Louis smiled in response.
"Okay, carefully." he opened the box up with the scissors, not being sure what is inside.

"And this is... the bottle set." Louis took out a big set of bottles and all kind of dummies for the smallest babies.