29

Today was Thursday. I woke up just few moments ago to still sleeping alpha next to me. We were here since Sunday evening. I tried to get us some food from the kitchen and of course water.

Since Louis wasn't really in charge of his body I also had to make sure he would be careful. I didn't want anything to happen to our little one.
I might had and might had not used some tricks on him... but he doesn't have to know that so pssst.

Louis was still sleeping though, his torso raising up and down in the rhythm of his regular breaths.

Few minutes passed when Louis started to wake up. I saw how he began to stretch his whole body before rolling on his other side to face me.

As soon as he opened his eyes and saw me staring back at him he shut them again, squeezing them ever so tightly.

"My rut, I forgot." he mumbled, his hands reaching up to hold his head.

"I didn't hurt you or the baby, did I? Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"It should be all fine, I made sure we were careful." Louis sat up, turning to me.

"It's normal to have sex during pregnancy, isn't it?" I asked, bitting on my lip harshly. I didn't want to embarrass myself.

"Yeah, you can sleep with your partner but you should be careful and I- I don't even remember what have I done or how many times..." he silenced himself. He laid down on his stomach, leaning to my tummy.

What was he doing?

I didn't get it until he pressed a kiss near to my belly button, his stubble teasing my milky skin.
The contact of his lips with my skin made me shiver all over.

"I am sorry." he mumbled into my belly before he pressed few more pecks to my skin.

"To both of you. I completely forgot about my rut..." he towered over me.

His eyes were light blue again.

"It's alright, really." I ticked from his oceans down to his pretty pink lips.

We both leaned closer to each other, ghosting over each other's lips now.

I whined impatiently when nothing was still happening. I really wanted a kiss.

"You want that kiss badly." he smiled while whispering.

"Louis..." I whined again. He stopped my whining when his lips met mine, colliding in a sweet kiss.

My hands found their way to the nape of his neck, holding him in the place so he could kiss me like this forever. I wouldn't mind that at all.

•••
Louis made me a real breakfast after so long. He was really nice to me. He even lent me his clothes after the shower. He didn't have to of course because I had my own but he did. He knew they were imbued with his lovely scent.

I was stuffing my mouth with his wonderful pancakes while listening to him.

"We can go to the resort today. Since we will be there just few days we don't even need that much stuff." he already finished his portion and was just staring at me eating. I knew I ate like a pig but I couldn't help it!

"We don't have to go, we can just stay here." I said after swallowing yet another bite.

"No, we are definitely going. Now you deserve the rest even more than before."

"Okay." I blushed madly.

I wouldn't argue with him about it because I knew he wanted just the best for me. I believed my alpha with my whole being.

•••
"Close it." I closed the suitcase just as Louis asked me to, letting him zip it up.

"Alright, we are ready, aren't we?" he turned to look at me.

"Yeah, probably." I looked away when he came up to me.

I was still a bit shy whenever I remembered that this was Louis, the man I had crush on for almost three years or so.

"Oh, I am sorry to interrupt this moment with my thoughts but have I told you about my first appointment?" I bit on my lip, my face creating a doubtful grimace.

"Appointment?"

"Hospital appointment." I whispered.

"You are going to your first ultrasound?"

"Yes, I must have forgotten to tell you, I am terrible."

"No, it's just lot of new things we both need to take care of. Besides, you just told me now." he was so nice to me. Was this even real?

I knew that after period of nice things there will be a period of bad things again. I was afraid of that to be honest with you.

"Hey? When is the appointment? I would like to go with you if you don't mind." Louis snapped me out of my trance finally.

"Oh, on monday around 14:00." I smiled at him nervously.

"Alright then. I will pick you up at the store parking lot. I don't want people from school to see us." he announced.

"Alright, I will be there." I nodded, small smile creeping into my features.

——————————————————————————
A/N
I want to say massive thank you to all of you, my lovely people. I would never in million years believe this story will hit 10k this fast! You are incredible. Thank you for the support, all your comments and votes! I hope my book will continue to bring you joy.

I hope you are safe.

I love you all so fucking much!<3

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜