81

"Aaaa." the older one held his breath before blowing a raspberry on Harry's tummy.
"L-ou." Harry giggled.
"What?" the older one looked up with smile playing on his lips.

"I am gonna miss you." the younger one's face saddened.
"Hey." Louis moved from his previous position to sit next to Harry.
"I will be visiting you all the time. The school is over in a few."
"Mhm, you are right." Harry nodded.
Louis hated to see him sad. He grabbed Harry's plushie and shoved it into his face, trying to give him 'kisses'.
"Someone wants kisses here!"
"H-hey stop! Louis stop!" he tried to stop the older one but Louis didn't let him.

After some time he decided it was really enough, so he put the plushie down.

Harry looked up into his eyes with flustered cheeks and little, very little, smile.
Louis just smiled at him in response.

•••
Today was the last night of Harry sleeping home. His second cycle of chemotherapy is starting tomorrow.

Louis was doing everything to distract the boy from those bad thoughts. He knew that happiness could make the physical state better, or at least he always thought it could. It is all connected, isn't it?

They were now sitting on the couch. Well, Louis was sitting and Harry was lying in his lap. They were watching tv but Harry had different ideas what to do tonight in his mind...

He just felt like it today...

"Lou?" he moved in Louis' lap in order to look him in the eyes.

"Mhm?" Louis' eyes were still glued to the screen.

"I'd like to be with you tonight..." Harry didn't know how to say it. He didn't want to sound too naughty.

"But we are together." he slipped his hand through Harry's hair, finally letting his gaze rest on the boy.

"I meant something... different." the boy tried again.
Louis could see something glimpse in his eyes and that made him realize what Harry meant.

"Are you sure?" he questioned.
"Mhm." Harry hummed in response.

"Alright then." he leaned down to give Harry a kiss.

"What- would you like to do darling?" Louis whispered against Harry's plump lips.

"Anything." he breathed out heavily.

•••
Louis carried his precious omega into their bedroom, laying him down on the bed.

He hovered over him, connecting their lips in a passionate kiss.

"L-Louis." Harry mumbled.

The alpha reached down to Harry's crotch, feeling up the bulge that he already had the chance to create.

Harry just whined in response.

"L-Louis I know what I want." Harry closed his eyes and bit his lip.

"Mhm? What is that omega?"

"I want y-you to- I want you." he said in the end.

"Well, you already have me, don't you?" Louis teased.

"I- No- I mean..." Harry didn't know how to say it.

"I know what you mean love. But are you sure it's a good idea?" the older one asked carefully.

"I- I just really want you Lou. I- don't know if-" Harry sighed.

"Can we?" the younger one rested his hands on the nape of Louis' neck while he stared into Louis' ocean blue eyes.

He could see the older one would like it too but... he wasn't sure about giving in.

"Please." Harry said with pleading eyes.