136 | 8 Seconds

"MY NAME IS RIVER Hansen, Sky's twin brother," the man Max thought was Sky Hansen reveals, leaving Max confused and speechless. He couldn't quite process it for a couple of seconds, but when he finally got to connect the dots, Max couldn't help but open his mouth wide from shock.

     "R-River...Sky...twins...Cindy...the funeral," Max mumbles to himself as he tries his best to understand the situation as much as he could.

     When everything finally came together, Max takes a deep breath and composes himself before saying, "I have a lot of things to say, but I want to ask you a few questions first. I hope you'll be able to answer them for me."

     River didn't say anything to disagree with it, so Max starts asking his questions before he misses another opportunity like this again. "The one who we have been meeting here, our new club advisor, that wasn't you, was it?" He asks first.

     "No," River answers with no hint of hesitation.

     "You went to Serenity's funeral, is that correct?" Max then asks.

     River was a bit surprised after hearing the second question because he wasn't expecting Max to know that information, but he eventually nods his head and answered, "Yes."

     As soon as Max heard his answer, he pauses and stares at River for a couple of seconds before finally asking his last question. "Sky...is he Siren?"

     The room falls silent as the two white uniforms stared at each other with intensity. After so much anticipation, River finally opened his mouth to give an answer. As River gave what Max wanted to hear, Max's eyes instantly widened from shock, not believing a single word that this truthful man just uttered.

...

The stadium was jam-packed as the students filled the seats one after the other. Felix and the rest of the members of Omega Society eventually arrived at the scene where they met up with Eren and Payton who were still shocked after what happened.

     "Felix! Where's Max?" Payton asks as the omega society sat beside the other societies.

     "Max is still at the clubroom. He's talking to Sky," Felix reveals, surprising Payton.

     "S-Sky? He's here? He showed himself at the clubroom?" Payton asks with a shocked expression, and Felix could only nod his head as Payton massaged his forehead in frustration. He wasn't expecting all this to happen so suddenly. Now everything's just a mess.

     "Hopefully Max doesn't beat him to death," Payton says before taking a seat beside Felix. "After giving us that shitty assignment, he dared to show himself to us now? He's crazy if he thinks Max won't let this slide."

     "I'm confident that Max wouldn't do anything rash. For the time being, we should be more concerned about what happened between you and the Royals. I thought you just showed them the envelope. Why are they declaring war now?" Felix then asks, frustrating Payton even more.

     "I don't know okay? The prince got mad while Viktor just started laughing, and then they pulled Crazy 8's flag right after. I don't even know why they'd pull it. It's not like Sky's connected to Crazy 8, right?" Payton asks, and Felix couldn't really say anything.

     As others might not know, Felix is a member of Crazy 8, but he's just as confused as everyone else because there's a reason why their brotherhood motto is "What is hidden, cannot be touched."

     Felix doesn't know Siren's real identity either.

     In fact, no one knows Siren's real identity nor does Felix know the other members of Crazy 8. Siren made sure that Crazy 8 never moves as a group other than when they're in a battle. She gives orders and directions separately and individually, so it's rare for the members to meet each other.