222 | Burning Welcome

THE REMAINING BROTHERHOODS ON the battle grounds dropped all their weapons and decided to finish their task with no more bloodshed. Their focus now was to put their flags down and just finish the battle in one piece.

     Since no one was attacking anyone anymore, the battle eventually ended. And when the siren sounds were heard, the students started to cheer, congratulating the brotherhoods who did their best, despite not being able to rank higher than they expected.

     The rest of the brotherhood members were brought to the medics to get treated. They were given an hour to get treated at the clinic before heading back to the stadium to declare the new brotherhoods of the House of Bishops.

     After the fearsome battle, the official list was finally posted throughout the five Brotherhood houses.

LEGEND:

PROMOTED

DEMOTED

= RANK DID NOT CHANGE

RANKS FOR DAY 03: (March 14, 2024)

RANK 01: BUSTERS =

RANK 02: BOYS NEXT DOOR 1

RANK 03: CRAZY 8 1

RANK 04: CIGARETTES 1

RANK 05: REVELS

RANK 06: JOKERS =

RANK 07: CHECKMATE =

RANK 08: SCARLET LETTER 1

RANK 09: RED TIGERS 2

RANK 10: ARCHERS 3

RANK 11: GALLANTS 3

RANK 12: PRETTY, HOT & DANGEROUS 10

RANK 13: THE CLAN 3

     "As the President of J.S High, it is my...honor...to announce the brotherhoods of St. George Academy," President Janus says with a forced smile while the white uniforms simply clap their hands to show sportsmanship.

     Of course, they hated the results. In fact, they didn't even want to show any enthusiasm. But after hearing the words that Krist uttered before the battle ended, they realized that they shouldn't put everyone down just because of their displeasure. At the end of the day, the other brotherhoods did their best, and they still deserve to be cheered and praised. As the students of J.S High, it is their obligation to warmly welcome them on behalf of the students of St. George Academy.

     "Alright, once I call your name, please enter the stadium and recognize your title. But know the brooches will only be given on the sixth day of the event, so if there are any unforeseen circumstances, your rank can still change," President Janus says while tightly holding onto his microphone.

     "Now, to the students of the House of Bishops, I present to you your first brotherhood! Rank 13, your new Lords of Lust, The Clan!"

     Everyone started cheering as the nine members of the Clan entered the stadium, walking to the middle to face the stage. None of them smiled, and none of them waved at the crowd. But others could tell that they're still relieved that the battle's finally over.

     "Next, we have rank 12, your new Lords of Gluttony, Pretty, Hot, and Dangerous!"

     No one honestly wanted to cheer, but they did. Cheering for their former princes was the final gift the House of Kings could give them. They wanted PHD to leave, knowing that they were greatly respected by the white uniforms who proudly served them.