Foreword

Well, here we are! Rewriting Celebrate under a new name, a new cover, a new book; but not a totally new story. I'm writing an alternate version.

Because Celebrate started off as a one-shot, then a short story, but then turned out into a huge story - maybe even my biggest and most popular one - I never got to write the beginning I wanted to. It was rushed, because it was a one-shot first. It was fun, but never felt super realistic to me. I have been wanting to re-write it for the longest time but never did because I didn't know how.

Well, here we are! We're not rewriting Celebrate because I wanna leave the story untouched for the people who fell in love with the story the way it was.

But now I'm back, releasing this book where I'm writing the alternate version.

It'll start when Josh got introduced to Tyler's music, instead of when Josh and Tyler meet properly. There's gonna be more backstory, a friend that previously wasn't part of the story the way they are now, and while I try to incorporate as many events and details from Celebrate into this story, some things might be different if it fits the story better.

I hope I'll do it justice and I hope you'll love it as much as I do so far. Got so many ideas, and I can't wait to share them with you.

Not gonna rush this story. With that I don't mean that updates will be slow; I'm just not gonna rush the events and timeline. There will be many time jumps because otherwise this story would take me like 10 years to write, but it won't be "Tyler sees Josh once and falls in love and they're a couple within three days." It'll be much more gradually, more realistic - I hope - and I'm super excited for it.

Would love to hear from you if you're there. I really hope you'll enjoy this alternate version called Let's Recelebrate. Thank you for all your support over the years.

Lots of love from me ♥️