⭒ LXXIV ⭒

Hi loves!

Some have been asking me to update as it's been 7 years since I met Tyler, so ... I gotta update! And I hope you'll love it!!

I really enjoyed writing this chapter and I hope you will enjoy reading it too! I'm excited for next chapterrrr I think you'll really enjoy it!

Thank you for your continued support! Love you all sooo much ♥️♥️ let's dive in!!

Word count: 5594

~~

"Hey."

Josh looked up, seeing Tyler in the door frame, before he stepped out. "We uh... Steve and Luke were thinking of getting lunch. I'm getting pretty hungry too. Do you... d'you like Japanese? We were thinking of ordering some sushi and whatnot from a place nearby. We had it last week, it was really good", he said.

"Oh, uh- yeah, yeah that sounds good", Josh nodded. "Alright", Tyler smiled softly. "Uh... you're- you're not vegetarian or something, are you?" he then asked. "No, no I'm not", Josh smiled softly and Tyler nodded. "Alright, I'll let them know", Tyler said as he went back inside.

Just a few minutes later, the door opened again, and Tyler was back, as he closed it behind him. He lit a cigarette before he walked to the same couch Josh was on, and he sat down. "Wanna talk?" Tyler asked. "About what just uh... what just happened?"

Josh bit his lip as he averted his gaze, then looked at Tyler and he nodded softly. "I uh... I- I don't know how, though", Josh softly said. "Me neither", Tyler said with a soft laugh.

"Are you, like, Uhm, disgusted by feet or something? And yes, I know how weird this question sounds", Tyler said with a laugh. "I- I'm not", Josh chuckled. "...no foot fetish or something either?" Tyler asked. "N-no! Oh no, no absolutely not", Josh blushed and Tyler let out a laugh. "Good", he smiled. He pulled his feet up on the couch - they were now bare, which they hadn't been before. "Here they are. All the scars", Tyler said. Josh didn't know if it was weird to look at Tyler's feet, but Tyler wasn't making it weird, so neither was he. As his eyes dropped down to look at them, he felt his heart stop for a few seconds as he saw how both of Tyler's feet were littered with scars - small and big ones - some discoloration surrounding them too.

"I just showed Steve too", Tyler said, staring at his own scars. He turned his foot a bit, revealing even harsher scars on the underside. "So uh... yeah", Tyler softly said. "...wasn't my proudest moment, not even close", he muttered.

"I uh... I've been depressed, I've been suicidal, I struggle with anxiety and all those things, like you already knew", Tyler said. "But... this... when Lucas broke up, that was something I'd never felt before", Tyler softly started.

"When I was... off the grid, for a while, at the beginning of the year after the accident where I fainted on stage... I went to a period of intense emotions. Things I'd never felt before, struggles I never realized I even had, that I had to overcome. It was incredibly emotional and also a very hurtful and difficult time for me. At that time, I didn't treat Lucas the way he deserved to be treated. Not at all. I got angry at him, I didn't talk to him about work, I tried doing it all on my own. I planned three tours without talking to Lucas about it. While he thought I was going to take a few months to really truly heal and become me again, instead I dove right into touring again as soon as I could and I didn't even tell him until I was about to leave again", Tyler said softly.

"Broke Lucas's heart many times, during our relationship", he softly said. "I messed up badly. Uhm... I went on tour again, knowing Lucas hated touring; I went without him. And then I got home, and I knocked on my apartment's door as I knew Lucas was there, and he greeted me and I kissed him. I was so happy to see him, and I wanted to be with him; I was, like, ready to take off his clothes and make love to him because I loved him and I'd missed him so much, but instead, he broke up with me", Tyler softly spoke.