⭒ CXLV ⭒

Hello my dear friends! Here's another chapter for you! Been writing like a mad man to keep up with updating three times a week lol I'm not sure if I can keep it up at the time but I won't stop updating! It just might be a bit slower :) but I'll do my best to upload as often as I can!!

Also. Giant Rooks is releasing a new song next friday called Cold Wars AND IT'S SO GOOD they released a preview on instagram & u should all check it out and report back to me bc it's AMAZING and the lyrics have been engraved into my brain already and I LOVE IT I am OBSESSED I fucking love them and Fred is a hottie and I CAN NOT WAIT until february when their album comes out and I need people to lose my marbles over their music wiiiith

It's just so good okay 😭

Anyways. Excuse my fangirling, here's the new chapter ♥️ I hope you'll enjoy it and I can't wait to hear what you think! I'd love to see your votes too 💕 please enjoy!

Word count: 3370

~~

"Hey love", Lucas said. "How are you holding up?" He asked. Tyler shrugged. "Okay. Nervous", he said. "I understand, but I know you're gonna kill it", Lucas said, and Tyler smiled. "I hope so", he sighed. "I think I'm gonna take a moment to myself before I gotta go do the interviews before the set", he said.

"Alright baby. D'you mind if I go watch some bands with Steve? I know you don't like to do that before your own set", he said. To Tyler, it was kind of, in a way, superstition. He didn't watch bands or artists before his own set, no matter how badly he wanted to, because he was scared he was gonna feel too much pressure to perform perfectly, which would result into him sabotaging himself, making the performance worse instead. He didn't like that he always did that, because he really wanted to go out and see bands too - especially now that his set was being moved up on the bill, to a later time, he was increasingly missing out on other artists.

He had to try and overcome that fear, but right now wasn't the right moment for that.

"Of course, you guys go have fun", Tyler said. "Just be back in time okay?" He asked. "Duh. We'd never miss your set. Plus, Steve's gonna join you, so there's no way he'd risk being late", Lucas said, and Tyler smiled. "I'm excited for it. I'll see you in a few hours", he said as he gave Lucas a hug. Then Steve came up to them, carrying a plate with some food and his mouth stuffed. "Ready?" He asked Lucas clumsily, because of his stuffed mouth, and it made them both laugh. "Yep", Lucas smiled. He gave Tyler a kiss on his cheek, and when Steve swallowed his bite he did the same. "See you in a bit, baby", Steve told him with a smile. "Love you", Tyler told them as he waved at them. "Enjoy!"

//

"I think I died this time! Suffered bullet holes and stop wounds in my side! I think I'm solving crimes, I've got a couple of clues and a hunch that swells like a fool!" Fred and his friends sang along loudly to the song that We Were Promised Jetpacks were playing.

"Make time for us, make time for us. Can't even sing, for words, you know I'm far too shameful! Ships with holes will sink and I will swim!"

Josh couldn't help but laugh or giggle and smile widely when he saw the guys sing along loudly to those songs together. He didn't know the band or the song, but he knew he loved seeing Fred have fun, and that was what made those shows so fun for himself too. Seeing them jump around and dance together was almost even more entertaining than watching the actual artists

As the set was over, Fred pulled Josh into a hug and he kissed his curls. "Alright let's get going!" He said. "Yeah let's go to the main stage to watch SYML, then we can hang around there 'cause Tyler will be playing right after", Jona said. "Oh man I still can't believe I'm seeing him again", Josh blushed. "I can't wait to see him with you. That's gonna be the first time we're actually seeing him together", Fred said to Josh, who grabbed Fred's hand as they followed their friends.