⭒ LXVII ⭒

Concert chapter.

Hi friends ♥️ chapter 67 is here! Finally getting to the concert! I really hope you like it 🥹 some of you said they were super excited to read the concert chapter so I really hope I did it justice haha!

Thank you for all the votes and comments ♥️♥️ I appreciate them so much!

Cant wait to hear what you think of this one. I hope you'll like it! Enjoy, my loves! ♥️

Word count: 5208

~~

Tyler ended up deciding to go watch Justin Stone with the band, after Lucas told him he should go spend some time with his band for the night, before they'd get on stage together, and Tyler realized that it was a good thing to do so, too. It was kind of a last bonding moment before they hit the stage together, and Steve was extremely happy when Tyler joined them right as the intro of Justin's set started. They were all happy to see Tyler as all five of them were sitting there together when he came. Lucas kept his distance, watching from further away. He didn't want to interfere with the moment they were having with the six of them, as it was just them; no families, no crew members, no friends; just the six of them.

After Justin's set was done, they had an hour before they had to get on stage, and some of them wanted to eat something. Tyler hadn't eaten anything yet, but he'd promised Lucas to eat something small, so he grabbed Steve's hand and joined him to the catering. Steve got some buttered chicken with rice and naan bread, while Tyler ate a small, simple quesadilla. "Aren't you hungry?" Steve asked as that was the only thing that Tyler put on his plate. "I don't wanna throw up on stage", he said and Steve hummed. "I get that. Would be a special effect unaccounted for", he said, making Tyler laugh. "I'll eat properly after the show. I just hope they'll still have some food then", he said. Steve walked over to one of the catering employees right away and asked if they'd still be there after the show, which the woman replied yes, of course! to.

"They'll still be here", Steve smiled. "Awesome", Tyler returned it.

Together with the other guys, they ate their food, before they freshened up and changed their clothes into their stage gear. Much sooner than Tyler wanted, they were getting into position to go on stage.

"Ready for this?" Steve asked. "No", Tyler replied. "Once you get on stage, you'll love it. Adrenaline like you've never felt before", Steve said. He kissed Tyler deeply. "See you out there, baby. I love you", he said. Tyler hugged his lover tightly. "See you there. I love you too baby", Tyler said, sharing one more kiss before Steve had to leave. "Don't forget your good luck charm!" Steve said, and Tyler let out a soft laugh. "I won't", he smiled, waving at his boyfriend.

"I'm terrified", Tyler then said as he turned to Lucas. "I know", Lucas simply replied. "...thanks for the pep talk", Tyler chuckled. "I know that whatever I'll tell you isn't gonna change the way you feel. You just gotta trust yourself, Steve, Eric, Dylan, Brian and Gabe. They have faith in you, and if you got faith in them, then it's gonna turn out more than fine", Lucas said. "We all know that you can do it, but that's not gonna calm your nerves. I don't think anything will, right now", Lucas said. "Just go out there and do your best. That's all you can do and we all know that that will be plenty", Lucas said. "I hope so", Tyler sighed softly. He lifted his hand up, looking at his tattoo. "My good luck charm", he smiled softly. "I love that Steve always reminds you of it before every show. He's so sweet", Lucas said. "He does, and he is", Tyler smiled. "First time that you're here with me and you didn't draw it on my hand", he noted.

"Yeah, I know. Give me your hand", Lucas said. Tyler quirked an eyebrow, but did as he was told. Steve pulled a fineliner out of his pocket, uncapped it and wrote something on Tyler's hand. As he let go, Tyler looked at what it said.