⭒ LII ⭒

Hey friends! Chapter 52 is here!

Yesterday I wrote like several thousand words for a future chapter and wattpad all lost it :((( like it's not even in the revision history. Shows all the auto saves, but when you click on it they all end at the same sentence which was wayy before the part I lost. was very close to tears but i went to bed and i'm good again now lol

Anyways hi! love you! Hope you're doing good! Hope you'll enjoy this chapter! I liked writing it at least, and I hope you'll enjoy reading it too. We're gonna get to time jumps again pretty soon and we'll be looking at Joshie again soon too!

I hope you'll leave a vote so I know you're still enjoying the story. Thank you for all of your continued support my loves, it means the entire wooorld to me. <3 and thank you to all the friends I made on here too, who always support my stuff. love u sm <3

I hope you'll enjoy the chapter! And I'm looking super forward to hearing from you. Your opinion matters so much to me! I really hope I'm doing well in what I write.

Some IG posts incoming! Haven't really made these for the story in a long time but they're back! I always try to find pictures that look like they could've been taken with a phone instead of actual professional camera pictures haha. Ty is absolutely a phone-camera person.

Enjoy, loves! <3

Word count: 5726

~~

"So you're not gonna tell me where we're going, at all?" Tyler asked as he was dressed up nicely in a dark emerald green, long sleeved button down and black slacks. Steve was wearing a classic white button down with black tie and black slacks, and Tyler kind of wanted to rip his clothes off - if he hadn't found out recently that it was way too soon for that yet. So, he kindly let the man be in peace - with his clothes on.

"Nope, it's a secret until we get there", Steve said to Tyler as he rested his hand on Tyler's thigh. "Did I mention how handsome you look?" He asked. "Only a million times", Tyler laughed. "But please, don't stop, 'cause I haven't heard it nearly enough yet", he smiled, and Steve laughed gently. "I'll keep mentioning it", he said and Tyler chuckled.

"The TV tower sure looks amazing, huh", he said as he looked out the window of the cab they were in. "You can see it from almost every spot in Berlin. It's so cool", he said. "What was it called in German?" He asked. "Fernsehturm", Steve said. "Yeah I'm not gonna attempt pronouncing that", Tyler chuckled. "I'd absolutely butcher it." "You just gotta visit Germany more often. You'll start understanding the way they pronounce certain things after a while, even though you have no idea what they're saying or what it means", Steve said. "Have you been here often?" Tyler asked. "We've been coming here for several years, several tours", Steve nodded. "We kind of know our way around Berlin by now." "Yeah I noticed that when we walked around the city a few times this week", Tyler said. "Definitely felt like you knew where you were going", he said and Steve nodded with a smile.

"Y'know, it's been years since I was addicted..." Steve trailed. "And I actually don't talk about it often but now that I told you recently, I've been thinking about it more again", he said. "I'm just... Just really glad I get to experience this sober. When we got to Berlin the very first time... I can't remember much of the trip. Just that I was out here trying to find junkies for my next fix", he said as he stared out the window. "But now... I get to really live and experience the city. I've been doing that for years now, but... I don't know. I've been with my guys, my crew. It's always kind of the... same old thing, after a while, when you're always on tour with the same guys. I obviously love them but we're all here for the job, which is still true, but... Taking you out on a date here now, that feels kind of surreal. Staying in this city for several days, just taking a break from the road to focus on writing and creating with you... I'm just really happy I get to do that without having to worry about these drugs, or getting back in time to catch the bus to leave in the middle of the night. And I get to do it with someone new, and it makes it just that more exciting, it feels like", Steve said.