⭒ XIV ⭒

Mannn you guys have been killing it with the likes 🥺 thank you all so much! It makes me so happy, I love seeing all the votes on my chapter! And I reaaally love reading the comments! You guys make me really happy.

FYI: I'm on holiday and I'm updating these already written chapters for this story. I won't forget about 'I'll take care of you too', it's just that I haven't finished the chapter for that one yet and being on holidays doesn't give me much time to work on it, which is why I haven't been able to update that story yet. But I will once I get back home and finish the chapter!

I hope you'll enjoy chapter 14! And I'm really glad you guys have been enjoying the pace and the time skips for this story. There will be slower parts, there will be many more time skips; it'll be a mix of both!

Anyways, let's just get into this chapter! A little bit shorter than most chapters but again I'm not really trying to meet a certain word count with this story (as long as it's not too short obvi) but rather end the chapter where I think it's best to end it. Please don't forget to leave a vote and I'd love to hear what you thought of this chapter! Thank you for reading and supporting ♥️♥️ here we go! Chapter 14. Enjoy!

Word count: 4510

~~

"Do you think it's true, what they're saying? Or speculating?" Josh asked Jenna as they were waiting outside the San Diego venue. "That Tyler is in a relationship?" "I have no idea", Jenna replied. "But I hope so. As long as they're good to Tyler, he really deserves to have someone who loves him", she said. "Yeah, I hope so too. They better be nice", Josh said and Jenna smiled. "I wonder if it's a guy or a girl, or y'know, anyone in between. Some people are convinced Tyler is a hundred percent straight yet others think he might be gay and some people think he might like both and I have honestly no idea", she shrugged.

"Me neither. I know that I'd think it's cuter if he's gay though", Josh said with a soft laugh. "Which is probably 'cause I'm gay myself. I am biased", he chuckled. "Oh but I'm straight and I agree. I think it would be cuter to see him with a boyfriend", she laughed softly. "But I don't know, I don't really care either way as long as he's happy", she said and Josh agreed.

When the doors opened, Jenna and Josh got a spot in the middle of the venue again, watched the support act and then Tyler's show started. They were happy, loved dancing to the new songs and yelling along, and Josh felt so much better whenever he was at Tyler's show.

"So", Tyler started, about halfway through the show. "Usually, when I play in Los Angeles, or California in general, like how we're in San Diego today, or whenever I'm here for whatever reason, there's a person here in the crowd that means a lot to me. They make me happy", Tyler said. "But this time, this tour, they couldn't be here, and I miss them a lot. I really freaking wish they were here but they aren't, and it's hard. It's hard not seeing them for a long time", Tyler said softly, shrugging weakly. "So there's a song I want to sing. It's not my own song, but I'm still gonna play it", he said as he sat behind his piano.

"Oh he is definitely in a relationship", Jenna said and Josh hummed as he nodded. "Definitely sounds like it, at least", he said. Tyler started to play the piano softly, slowly, calmly; he was gonna play the song differently than the original was.

"Hello there", Tyler started. "The angel from my nightmare. The shadow in the background of the morgue, the unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley. We can live like Jack and Sally if we want, where you can always find me. And we'll have Halloween on Christmas, and in the night, we'll wish this never ends. We'll wish this never ends", Tyler sang, and Josh bit his lip. "Okay I love the original by Blink but man this version is beautiful", he muttered. "It is, I'm gonna record the next part", Jenna told Josh softly.