NEW SHORT STORY: I Don't Want To Miss a Thing (a short Joshler story)

Hello you lovely people!

While writing the next chapter for Let's Recelebrate, and hearing a story on the radio, I got inspired by something else and I just really wanted to write it. So I wrote (or am writing) a short story about it!

This story will be three, maybe four parts - but not longer. And I'm serious this time lol. It's not gonna turn into a huge story as usual - this one will remain short. I think I will keep it to three parts but if it feels like I haven't wrapped it up properly, there will be one more part.

Two parts are written already - and I am gonna update part one today!

I really hope to see you there! I can't wait for you to read it. Warning, though! It'll be a very heavy story! Here's the description and trigger warning that I added to the description box of this new story called I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing (a short Joshler story) :

_______

Tyler loves the man living across from him more than anything in the world, but when you've been feeling like the world's against you and you've hardly been able to find happiness and joy in anything in life for as long as you can remember; even that is not enough.

Finding someone to love, isn't enough to fix a person. Being loved, unconditionally, isn't enough to fix a person. Some people aren't meant to be fixed; they're just counting down the days 'til life is finally over. And while Joshua tries everything to make life better for his lover, nothing seems to work.

But when something life-changing happens, will Tyler have a change of heart, or will he embrace what he's been longing for for so long?

⚠️Trigger warning: This is a short, but heavy story. Depression and suicide will be mentioned a lot, and not in a light way. Self harm and health issues happen in this story as well. Be careful!

_______

I hope to see you there! And while it's a heavy story, I still hope you will enjoy it. I've been doing my best for this story for sure, so I hope I'll do it justice. <3

⚠️ The foreword AND part one are up now! So you can read the first part right away! ⚠️

Here's the cover so you will be able to find it easily!

I hope to see you there. Will be back updating Let's Recelebrate very very soon!

Love you!