⭒ CXV ⭒

Hello my loves! Thursday afternoon update, yay!

More about Ty and Steve in this one (: I hope you'll enjoy it! Thank you so much for all the love on last chapter. I hope you'll love this one too ♥️ can't wait to hear from you!

I'm loving writing and publishing and reading your comments. It's a way I'm consistently being creative which I appreciate so much, 'cause my job isn't very creative so I really love working on this as soon as I got time.

Here's the chapter ♥️ either tomorrow or next Monday I'll publish again. I feel like weekends aren't great moments to publish but we'll see (:

I'm turning 25 this weekend! I'm getting oldddddd 😭

Enjoy ♥️

Word count: 3123

~~

"I'll be right back then, yeah?" Lucas asked, and Tyler nodded. "Tell him I- I love him okay?" Tyler asked. "I will baby", Lucas said as he gently squeezed Tyler's hand. "Don't rush", Tyler said. "Okay, I won't", Lucas replied, before he got out of the car, back into the pouring rain.

He quickly made his way up the steps to where it was dry, before he pushed the hood of his coat off and he fished his keys out of his pocket. He found Steve's house key and unlocked the front door, then he wiped his feet and he took his drenched coat off.

It was dead quiet in the big house, but if you listened closely, there were a few soft sobs heard. Lucas made his way to the sound, finding Steve sitting on the ground in front of his couch in the living room, sniffling as he had his face buried in his arms, which were resting on his knees.

"Steve, baby?" Lucas spoke gently, and Steve lifted his head up. His eyes were like Tyler's; broken, tear-stained, puffy and red.

"L-Lukey? What- what're you d-doing here?" He asked. "Checking up on you baby", Lucas said as he walked over to him, then he sat down on the floor next to him. "Just checking up on you."

"I- I thought you and T-Ty would've gone h-home by now", Steve sniffled. Lucas softly shrugged. "It's hard for Ty to leave the place that has felt like home for so long, to go back to a place that doesn't feel like home at all", he said. Steve wiped some tears away. "I- I miss him already", he whispered. "The h-house is so empty even- even if I- if I spent the last two weeks here on m-my own, and before that Tyler would- would isolate h-himself in our studio. It- it's not the same w-without him", he sniffled.

"Maybe it would be good to go back to your apartment downtown for a while", Lucas told him gently. "Maybe the busy sounds of the city and the lights your apartment has the best view of, will distract you from this quiet, big, empty house", he said.

Steve nodded softly. "M-maybe I should", he said. "T-thank you for- for checking up on me", his breathing was shaking as he breathed out. "Of course, you don't have to thank me for that", Lucas said as he pulled Steve closer, and he rested his head on Lucas's shoulder.

"He asked me to tell you that he loves you", Lucas said. Steve closed his eyes. "I love him so much", he whispered. "I just wish he- he could come back already, I wish we could just- just decide that we made a mistake", he sniffled.

"Ty doesn't want you to give up everything and yourself just for him", Lucas said. "That's what you're willing to do for him, but he can't allow."

"I- I guess that's- that's true", Steve whispered. "'Cause I am." "I didn't see this coming, y'know?" Lucas softly said then. "Me neither", Steve sighed. "I- I wish I did, I- I could've s-somehow prepared, but this... this just- it just hurts", he cried. "But I- I know Ty didn't- didn't expect it either."