⭒ CLXXXVII ⭒

Hi friends, as promised, the weekly Friday chapter ♥️

I'm so obsessed with writing this story lol it's unhealthy but I'm obsessed

Also I'm super obsessed with the new Giant Rooks album How Have You Been too 🥹♥️  it's so incredibly good it's like ... how ar e people allowed to be this good at making music? How is Fred legally allowed to have such a voice? It's insane and I love them I'm so insanely in love with their music

Soooo check it out if you got time 😌 it's worth it I promise

Will def be using the songs in this story too!

Anyways, enough talk, let's dive into this chapter ♥️ Monday I'll release the chapter that caused my downward spiral of insanity and then it continues for 4 chapter lol so I'm super excited for next week and I can't wait to hear your thoughts.

Thank you so much for being here ♥️ please don't forget to leave a vote! Might still release an extra chapter if I got enough so Lemme know you've read it by leaving a vote 😊

Maybe I'll see you sooner but I'll def see you on Monday. Enjoy!

Word count: 4000

~~

"...never have I ever been blindfolded during sex."

"For fuck's sake", Tyler sighed with a laugh as he drank again - once again the only one. They'd been going through several more questions after the one that revealed a bit more about Josh's not-so-great ex-boyfriend. They were kind of getting in to the fun of the game again, less thinking about the info Josh had shared with them, which is exactly what Josh had hoped for. He didn't want them to linger on his situation or the relationship he used to be in. He didn't want to lie, but he also wanted the night to be fun. He didn't want to make it about himself.

"Never have I ever been on a dating app." This time, Lucas was the only one who drank, which didn't happen a lot. "Wasn't a great success though", he chuckled. "Wouldn't recommend." "You were lucky to meet your man the old school way", Tyler smiled. "Yeah, in real life!" Lucas chuckled. "But I met you that way too", he smiled at Tyler. "Because of Pumbaa", Tyler smiled at the memory. "Lil doggo was a matchmaker. Can you imagine if your family didn't have Pumbaa? You would've never been at that beach. And if I didn't have anger management issues I wouldn't have been either", Tyler laughed. Steve shrugged. "Kind of hot when you get angry", he said. "Just very glad you don't turn violent towards people when you are", he chuckled. "Gosh, no, at least not to the people I love", Tyler said. "But I wouldn't say the same if someone else would mistreat one of my loved ones."

"In that case it just makes it even hotter", Lucas added. "Knowing you'd do that to protect the people you love", he hummed. "Stop supporting my anger management issues please", Tyler laughed. "Yeah we're just encouraging you right now", Steve laughed. "Did not mean to do so. We're gonna stop now."

"Never have I ever called someone the wrong name during sex."

"I do not have to drink now", Tyler said triumphantly. "'Cause I didn't accidentally call you the wrong name that first time. I was heavily thinking of Luke instead and I already drank to that", he chuckled. "You're right, you already did, won't make you drink again", Steve chuckled. "Never have I ever cheated on someone."

Steve, Lucas and Tyler did not drink. Lucas was about to hit the button, when Josh let out a soft sigh. "I don't- I don't know how to answer this", he muttered. "I just..." he trailed, then he took a sip. The other three were quiet.