⭒ C ⭒

Chapter 100 🥺🥺🥺

Hi friends! An unusual Saturday update! I wanted to publish this yesterday but my day was so so busy that I couldn't do it, and I also didn't wanna wait until Monday. So here it is!

Still following Joshie in this chapter! But we're gonna check in on Tyler very very soon! I really want next chapter to be Ty-focused as it's been a while.

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter! And I hope you enjoyed Giant Rooks' music if you decided to check it out! I'm mildly obsessed with them so I'd love to hear what you thought if you did.

Cant wait to hear what you think of chapter 100. This feels weird, knowing I've already written SO much for this story. We're just gonna keep going! I love you all so much. Thank you for being here. Here's to the next 100? We'll see how big this story will get!

Enjoy! ♥️♥️♥️

Word count: 3362

~~

The next day, it was Saturday, and after the conversation Josh had had with Fred, he knew what he had to do. He had to go up to Dustin, and tell him that he couldn't do it. He couldn't be boyfriends with someone he didn't feel like he knew well enough. It didn't feel right.

So he texted Dustin - after finding his phone number in his phone, which he couldn't remember he even added - to ask him to meet up with him. Dustin agreed, and sent Josh an address where they'd meet up. He'd let Fred know that he was gonna meet up, but not yet that he had decided what he was gonna do. Either way, Fred knew he needed some encouragement.

"Good luck, J", he smiled softly. "Thanks", Josh sighed, nervously biting his lip. Just seconds later, Fred's arms closed around Josh to give him a hug, and Josh closed his eyes as he hugged him back. "Thank you", he whispered. "I... needed that."

"I know."

"I uh... I think I might go see Colin afterwards", Josh said. "But I'll be here tonight." "You don't have to, you can do whatever you want", Fred smiled. "I know, but I... I had fun yesterday", he blushed. "So... I'd like to spend more time together." "Me too", Fred smiled. "I'll be waiting for you right here", he added.

"...can you show me some more music later?" Josh asked. "Of course, for sure", Fred replied. He pressed a quick kiss on Josh's curls. "You're running late", he pointed out. "Right", Josh nodded, letting out another sigh. "Here goes nothing", he muttered, grabbing his keys and phone, before he left the dorm room and he waved at Fred, who returned it until Josh was out of sight.

He used his phone to navigate to the address, and when he got there, he frowned as he saw that it was quite a fancy restaurant. Josh checked the address; it was the right place. But... no, he couldn't go in there. Not to tell Dustin he couldn't do it. He backed away from the doors, wanting to text Dustin that he wouldn't be able to make it.

"Hey Josh."

Josh jumped a little as he turned around, seeing Dustin smiling at him - and holding flowers. Josh's eyes widened a little. "A-are these..." he trailed. "For you, yeah", Dustin smiled. "We finally get to go on a proper date, so... flowers are essential for that", he said as he handed them to Josh, who hesitantly accepted them.

Oh no, this was going wrong already.

There was no way Josh could say what he wanted to say right now. Dustin thought they were on a date, he even got him flowers! Josh didn't know what to do. The only thing he could think of, was going along with it for now, just to... wait and see.