⭒ CXXX + CXXXI ⭒

Hi friends!

This is a big one. Huuuge one! Dual chapter! So to make you all happy I put the next 2 chappies together so you can read a bit more in one go. Since there chapters were pretty big already, this is def a big one! But I hope you'll enjoy it!

Thank you for your votes! It's so nice to see, 'cause now I was sure I could upload again! If you can leave another vote on this chapter too, maybe I can upload again tomorrow!

Can't wait to hear what you think of this one. Enjoy! But beware; some heavy stuff happening. Just want you to be safe.
All my love! ♥️

Total word count: 6845

~~

"Get in", Dustin said as they reached the car. "But- you've- you've been drinking, I- it's not safe", Josh said. "Oh don't be a fucking pussy and get in the fucking car", Dustin said. "But you- you can't drive like this, it's-"

"Get in the car!" Dustin yelled at him, and Josh tensed up, heart pounding rapidly. He quickly opened the car door and got in, feeling his eyes sting so badly; he wanted to cry but he was too scared to do so. He was shaking as he buckled his seatbelt, swallowing difficultly. He hadn't wanted to leave. He wanted to check the merch stand to see if he could get the shirt that had sold out yesterday, but Dustin had robbed him of that chance. As the car started and drove off, Josh found himself wondering how the hell he got into the situations he was in now.

//

"Man that show was legendary", Gracie grinned. "It was so good!" "I wanna go check out the merch stand too, I need to get something to remember this", Kit said. "Oh I wanna come! I'll go with you!" Michelle said, and Joe agreed.

"What about you guys?" She asked. "I got everything I wanted already", Colin smiled. "I'm saving money right now, I'll pass", Fred said. "Alright! We'll go check it out and we'll meet up after!" Gracie said, and they all agreed.

"Let's get one more drink", Colin said. "Sounds like a plan", Fred said. They walked to the bar to order two cokes. "So... you're gonna tell me about what's going on with you and Josh yet?" Colin asked. "And don't deny that something's going on. C'mon, it's obvious. You haven't talked to each other in forever ever since you said you had a great weekend in Muncie", Colin said.

Fred shrugged softly. "I can't", he said. "But Josh's not talking to me, he's not telling me", Colin sighed. "I promised him I wouldn't tell C, and I really don't wanna break that promise", Fred said softly. "But he's not telling me anything! And he's struggling on his own because he's so stubborn that he doesn't share it with me. I don't know how to help him", Colin said. "Just be there for him, I know that's what he needs", Fred said. "Why aren't you being there for him?" Colin asked. "...ouch", Fred said. "Neither of you are talking to me so I don't even know what to say that's justified or not", Colin said.

"Look", Fred sighed. "Something... something happened. I can't tell you what it is 'cause I made a promise. But Josh... he hurt me. And I... I can't just sweep that under the rug, I need space. That's why I'm not staying in our dorm, that's why I... I just need space okay? I need to do that for my own sake", Fred said, and Colin realized how serious he was being. His voice was wavering; even saying this was hard for him, and was hurting him. Colin felt bad.

"That's why I'm not in our dorm and I'm asking anyone I know to spend nights at theirs. I just... I can't just 'get over it' and Josh's not- he's not trying to reconcile either. And I know he struggles with anxiety and that it's hard, but... I can't be responsible for all of it. I can't", Fred said. "But he's the one who needs to tell you 'cause no matter how much he hurt me, I do not want to break his promise", Fred said.