⭒ CLV ⭒

🥹🥹 thank you so much for all your votes! As promised, here's another chapter ♥️ if you can leave a vote again I'll upload another one tomorrow!

Josh-focused chapter this time! Can't wait to hear what you think of this one. I'd love to hear your opinions and see your reactions, they make my day! Thank you for being here, lots of love!

Btw: huuuge time skips coming soon. Like, gigantic and I'm not exaggerating hahaha we're heading to 👀 something but I'm writing some scenarios that need to happen before the thing happens!

Enjoy!

Word count: 3567

~~

Josh had been feeling pretty well since he and Fred had gotten together. He wasn't great; he felt like he never was, but he was doing good. That rarely happened so this was a nice surprise to Josh.

Colin had finally told Michelle that he liked her, after two years. Just as Josh had expected, she felt the same, and were now finally dating too. Even though Josh had expected it, he was still over the moon for them, 'cause there was always a chance that she didn't feel the same. Luckily, she did.

It was dark outside and Josh had to lock up at work. They had already closed the shop and were doing the last bit of cleaning. While Josh wasn't really friends with those colleagues, they definitely were friendly and enjoyed working together. He asked them to stay 'til Fred was there so he didn't have to stay on his own. They were definitely willing to do so, which he really appreciated.

Josh was wiping down tables, when the small bell from the door rang.

"Hey Joshie", Fred smiled as Josh looked up.

"Hi Freddie", Josh replied, putting the cloth down. He took Fred's hands in his to pull him closer and they kissed each other. "How was your work day?" He asked. "Kind of slow", Josh said. "Dustin stopped by again-" he started. "Did he harass you?" Fred asked right away. "No, no, I saw him approaching when I looked through the window and right before he came in I was able to take my break. Was able to successfully avoid him", Josh said. "That's good", Fred moved Josh's curls aside. "I think we should get you some personal security", he smiled, which made Josh laugh. "You and your guys better get famous quickly so we can actually afford that", Josh joked with a giggle, and Fred laughed too. "Maybe the most affordable way would be to just quit this study and go to college for security instead", he said. "Not with student loans for two colleges at the same time", Josh chuckled.

"...you're very right about that", Fred laughed. "And I wouldn't wanna miss you", Josh said. "So please just stay with me here", he said. "I will baby", Fred kissed him again.

"I have to help them finish up real quick okay? So they can go home too", Josh said. "Sure thing love, can I help with anything?" He asked. "Maybe lock the front door already?" Josh asked as he tossed his keys to Fred, before he continued what he was doing before. Fred locked the door, slipping the keys back into Josh's pocket, before he grabbed a wet cloth as well and he helped Josh finish wiping down the rest of the tables.

"Alright, we're all done back here", Hassan said. "Perfect. You and Feng can go home, I'll see you guys later", Josh smiled. "Oh! Your boyfriend's here already. Alright, good night you two!" Hassan smiled. "Thanks Hassan, you too", Fred smiled, and Josh returned the wave Hassan sent them.

"Just gotta finish these and do a last floor sweep, then I'm done", Josh said. "You go do that, I'll finish up these tables", Fred said. Josh blew him a kiss, which Fred caught with a smile. Josh grabbed the broom and swept the floor one last time - Feng had already vacuumed earlier, but after Fred came in and they walked around there themselves, Josh wanted to make sure to clean up the last debris too.