⭒ XXXVI ⭒

Hiiii! I'm baaack, finally! New chapter woohoo! Excited for you to read this one. Feel like it's very cute and I'd love to hear your opinion on it! :D

This week is pretty quiet (one concert on saturday) but next week is gonna be busy again (I'm sorry! The winter months should be a bit less busy when it comes to concerts and trips so I should be able to write more!). I got 3 concerts and a 2-day trip to Paris next week, but after that it'll be quieter, except for the next weekend because I'll also be going to disneyland paris for 3 days then c: anyways! Enough about my life. Let's focus on the chapter!

I hope you'll love it and I hope you'll leave a vote! I'd love to know what you thought of this chapter so any and all comments are more than welcome! I'd love to read them! Let's dive into this chapter. Hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it <3 love you!

Word count: 5251

~~

"Wait!" Tyler exclaimed. "We should go in the Ferris wheel!" He said. "Ty, you hate Ferris wheels", Lucas chuckled. "Well not when I'm drunk apparently!" Tyler laughed. "C'mon who wants to go? I wanna go, the view is gonna be awesome now that it's fully dark!" He said excitedly.

"I'll come for sure", Lucas said. "Me too!" Jenna said excitedly. "What do you say?" Jonathon asked Josh, 'cause he didn't want to say yes if Josh didn't feel like it. "I uh, I think we can join right?" Josh said and Jonathon nodded with a smile.

"Okay great! We can share a gondola. I think it can hold six people so... Mike! You're with us", Tyler said.

"Oh you're really gonna let us two be in a gondola on our own so you can go with six instead of two groups of four, huh?" Jordan said. "Yep", Tyler smiled. "You and Mark can have a romantic Ferris wheel ride with the two of you."

"Yeah, great, Mark is so romantic", Jordan said. "I am not romantic", Mark informed Josh, Jenna and Jonathon. "But Jordan is! He's definitely a romantic", Tyler grinned. "So I'm sure you'll have the most romantic ride. Now c'mon!" Tyler said as he skipped over to the entrance of the Ferris wheel, and the rest followed.

They didn't have to wait very long. Mike let Josh and his friends get in first, with Josh sitting in the middle in between his boyfriend and his best friend. Then Michael got in, sitting opposite of Jenna; Tyler followed, and Lucas got in last. The door closed and they waved at Jordan and Mark, who were both a little grumpy that they were left with only the two of them, but it just made Tyler and the others laugh more.

A few moments later, they really started to see the pretty night view. The Ferris wheel wasn't humongous, but it was big, and everything at night looked prettier from higher up.

"Oh the river looks so nice", Josh said softly. "Do you wanna sit here so you can have a better look at the view?" Jonathon asked. Josh smiled and he nodded, and Jonathon got up to let Josh take his place before he got back down in the middle.

Tyler looked up at Lucas with the sweetest smile. "Are you as sweet as Jonathon?" He asked. Lucas let out a laugh. "You wanted to sit in the middle so bad but now you already regret it huh?" He asked with a laugh. "Maybe?" Tyler said and Lucas let out a laugh. "Get your butt off the bench then", he said and Tyler cheered as he got up. Lucas scooted over to the middle and Tyler sat down on the side, again opposite of Josh.

"So you actually hate ferris wheels?" Josh asked him. Tyler smiled softly as he looked out the window. "Usually", he said. "So why are we in one right now?" Josh asked. Tyler let out a soft laugh. "I don't know. I don't always hate them. I just... I'm not afraid of heights or anything, not at all. I actually love going to tall heights for the view and the feeling of power it gives me. I just... I'm not a big fan of ferris wheels 'cause I don't like the swinging gondolas and I don't like the fact that you just sit in a small space and have zero control about when you want to get down or when you want to stay longer, you can't decide whether to stay up high or go lower, you just have to go with what the ferris wheel does and I don't like that. Usually", he added the last part. "But right now I don't mind it too much", he smiled.