⭒ LXVI ⭒

Hi guys!! Welcome to another new chapter! I actually really loved writing this chapter. I had so much fun writing it! I'm so glad you all enjoyed last chapter so much as well. Made me so happy. Thank you for the votes and the comments and for your support! <3

Can't wait to hear what you think of this one <3 love you!! Hope you'll enjoy! It's a super long one!!

Word count: 6900 (!!!!!)

~~

"Josh, these things are so fucking cool", Colin said as they sat against the wall, the meet and greet still going on in the background. They were looking through the merchandise box; numbered boxes with the branding of the show on it, including the signed poster and the exclusive shirt inside, an enamel pin, three small photo prints of the shoot they did that week, a notebook with the branding on it, and some exclusive stickers.

"And they're totally exclusive? Just for us?" Colin asked. "Yeah, at least that's what Tyler said. He said that these were exclusive to anyone who had meet and greet tickets", he said. "Holy shit", Colin grinned. "We are so dang lucky. I mean, I am so dang lucky to be your friend", he said. "And I'm so dang lucky that Tyler for some reason likes me", Josh laughed.

They waited in the room for the meet and greet to be over. The crew told them that from now on the general merch stand would be open, and they could also enter the golden circle from now on. The guys all waved at the fans before they started to leave.

Josh saw Tyler speak to Steve, before he walked the other way - towards them. "Steve, you coming?" they heard Gabe ask. "I'll be right there, I'll catch up with you", Steve replied, before he followed Tyler and he caught up to him. Tyler smiled as he realized that Steve had joined him, and they went over to Josh and Colin. "Hey guys", Tyler smiled, crouching down in front of them and Steve did the same. "Hii", Josh blushed. "What do you think of the stuff? We were so lucky to get this in time", Tyler said. "Oh yeah, we did all of this last minute", Steve said. "Since we initially thought Brian might be able to do the show, but when we knew that he couldn't, we had to put in a rush order. We did that photo shoot on Monday, we couldn't sign any posters until we got them yesterday, it was a whole chaotic mess but we got it all done", Steve told them.

"Oh that- that seems so stressful", Josh said. "It was! It was crazy stressful", Steve laughed. "But hey, it paid off", he smiled. "Absolutely. It all looks so great", Colin smiled.

"Hey, thanks for letting Josh crash at your place", Tyler smiled. "And for making sure he's alright all weekend." "Oh no, don't thank me, it's really no big deal. Josh was the one who suddenly had free tickets and asked me to go, there was no way I could say no to that", Colin said. "And then he came back on Thursday saying that he had these meet and greet passes too!" he added and Tyler laughed. "Still, I'm glad you're taking good care of Josh", he said. "Good to know that he's got a true friend in you", he smiled, and Colin returned it. "Thanks, that means a lot", he replied.

"C'mon, I want a picture too", Tyler said as he got his phone out of his pocket. He moved so he was besides Josh, and Steve next to Colin, and they took a selfie together. "Are you guys excited for the show?" Tyler asked. "So excited. I can't wait", Colin grinned. "What songs are you hoping for?" Tyler asked him. "Oh man... Too many, probably", Colin chuckled. "Low, Self-Destruction, Hurricane..." he trailed. "Hmmm... alright, alright", Tyler hummed, looking at Steve with a grin. "Not gonna tell you if we're gonna do these or not, I don't wanna spoil it", he chuckled. "But we got some cool stuff planned, right Steve?" He asked and Steve nodded. "Oh yeah", he hummed. "Some old songs, some newer ones, some covers... Some other special stuff", he said and Tyler bounced up and down a little. "Oh man this is getting me so excited for the show", he laughed. "I think we created a good show. What do you think?" Tyler asked. "I think this might be one of my favorites, because it's gonna be so unique", Steve said. "Don't tell Brian that", he grinned at Josh and Colin, who laughed. "We won't", Josh giggled.