⭒ CXC ⭒

Alright. You asked and I deliver. Here's an extra chapter for all you thirsty people

I was too when I wrote this tho lol not judging 😌

Hiii. New chapter :) there'll also be one tomorrow 😌 so 4 chapters total this week yay!

I'm seeing giant rooks with my girl Tschelzii this weekend and I can't wait ♥️🥹

Anyways, let's just dive in! Not much to say except y'all reaaaally loving these chapters haha, thank you for so many likes in one day!! Means the world and y'all earned an extra surprise chapter 😌♥️

Please enjoy, would love to hear your thoughts, see you tomorrow ♥️ don't forget to like so I know you've all been able to read this before tomorrow!

Word count: 4784

~~

As they again chose mostly dares, there were quite some spicy ones too. Josh was still wondering how he ever got into that situation, Lucas had stayed with Josh well past the third round, Tyler was hoping for the spiciest dares, and Steve was all just enjoying it.

"Alright, J. Here's your next dare", Steve said. "...oh I don't know who's gonna like this one more, either Josh or Ty", Steve said. "Oh! That's promising. Spill, c'mon", Tyler grinned as he sat up. "Oh God", Josh mumbled. He didn't know how many more spicy dares he could handle before he was gonna explode - in more ways than one.

"Sit on a chair, then let the person on your right tie your hands behind your back and kiss every part of your bare torso", Steve read aloud. Tyler gasped. "Oh you're absolutely right I'm gonna like this", he said. "I'll go get a chair", Steve chuckled as he got up and walked inside.

Josh wondered if he was really gonna do this, and if it was wise doing so, but he had asked the guys not to ask him if he was okay with a dare anymore; so they didn't. Josh hated that he had said so; he could've prevented a lot of dares. But also... did he really want to prevent them? Honestly, not at all. Not even a little. He wanted to make stupid decisions and have the best night of his life and maybe have a few regrets tomorrow but he was alive, he was living, he was doing things he never thought he would, with Steve, Lucas, with Tyler, and right now they felt like the best goddamn things in the world. Josh wanted these things just as much as the other guys; he just wasn't gonna admit it as easily as they did.

"Alright J, your turn to shine", Lucas said as Steve came back with the chair and Lucas gently pushed Josh up so he would actually get up, as he definitely had trouble being the one to initiate any of the dares. Tyler came to the rescue; he jumped up, pulling Josh up to his feet as he did so. "Have a seat", Tyler hummed with a soft grin, and Josh blushed as he did as he was told. "Here you go", Lucas handed Tyler the scarf from his blindfolded dare earlier. Tyler grabbed it, but he put it on Josh's lap. "Arms up, love", Tyler said as he crouched down in front of him and he grabbed the hem of Josh's shirt. "...do I have to- to take it off?" Josh asked as he hesitantly lifted his arms a little bit. "Oh yeah baby, you got no other choice", Tyler said as he pushed Josh's arms up a bit higher before Josh lifted them up himself, and Tyler pulled his shirt up and off of him.

When Tyler tossed it to the couch where they were sitting a minute earlier and he looked back at Josh, he saw him avert his gaze and Tyler's eyes landed on some faint lines on Josh's side. For a moment, Tyler panicked; had he made Josh take his shirt off without him being okay with that? But Josh promised to tell them if he didn't want to do something... Lucas even told him the safe word. He had to trust that Josh would be honest with them. Maybe Josh had been hesitating, but Tyler couldn't have pushed him too far.