⭒ CLXXXIV ⭒

Hello friends ♥️ back with a new chapter! In this one Ty and Josh are getting to know each other more ♥️ I enjoy writing them talking and asking each other questions that they're wondering about. I'm having so much fun writing these chapters and I hope you love reading them as much too! They're not as dramatic and hurtful as some chapters have been in the past lol, it's a bit more happiness and luck in these last couple of chapters. Hope you don't mind  ♥️ feel like our boys deserve some happiness after all of that haha!

Would love to hear your thoughts on this chapter! Please enjoy, I'll keep writing, and we'll be back with another chapter soon.  ♥️

Word count: 3974

~~

"We have to go around, unless we want Steve to think someone is breaking in", Tyler said. "I'd rather not have that", Josh chuckled. "Thought so", Tyler smiled. "It's not far. It should be here somewhere", he said.

"There's the road, see?" He then said. "And the gate is over there too." They walked through the trees and up the road, then followed it down for a little bit, quickly reaching the gate. "I do know the code but I'm gonna call just in case, so he knows we're here", he said as he pressed the button on the panel and they waited.

"...Ty what the hell are you doing at my house?" Steve's voice then sounded. "Hi baby", Tyler smiled as he waved at the camera. Josh gave the camera a small wave accompanied by a blush too. "Josh and I went on a walk by the lake but we've been walking for like..." he checked his Apple Watch. "An hour and a half, at least? Honestly, I think it's actually about two hours or a little more", he said. "When suddenly I recognized your place! Didn't realize we walked all the way to your house. So we figured we could have a little break if that's okay", he said.

"Of course", Steve said. "Can't believed you actually walked all the way to my house. How are you gonna make it back here? I know you got a lot of endurance but a four hour walk with no water isn't the best idea, especially since you drank quite a lot yesterday and you're supposed to be hydrating extra", Steve said.

"...didn't really think this through", Tyler said as he scratched the back of his head. He looked at Josh, who couldn't help but let out a soft laugh at the way Tyler looked at him, which made Tyler chuckle too.

"Luke and I can pick you up if you want?", Steve said. "You're lucky I got two cars", he chuckled. "I think that'd be great actually", Tyler said as he looked at Josh, who nodded. "If you don't mind?" Tyler asked. "'Course not love. We'll be there in about... 40-45 minutes, alright? Gotta finish up here first", Steve said. "Perfect, no problem", Tyler replied. "We'll see you then", he smiled. "Alright baby. You two make yourselves at home", Steve said. "Thanks baby, love you", Tyler said as he blew a kiss at the camera. "Love you too, handsome. See you then", Steve said, as he buzzed the gate open for them, and the voice call ended.

"Let's get a much needed drink", Tyler smiled as he went first and Josh followed him through the gate and up the driveway to the big house that was behind it. "Oh wow", Josh said as he saw it. "Pretty, huh? Genuinely thought for a while that this would be where I'd be living for the rest of my life", Tyler said as they walked towards the house. "Even though that's not the case anymore, it still feels like and I still call it home", he smiled. "But I got my own place like this now."

"Wait you do?" Josh asked. "Yeah, I bought a house in the forests of Columbus a while ago", Tyler said. "Left the apartments and actually bought something this time. While on the outside and the structure of the house is what I've always dreamed of, and my studio is very close to heaven on earth, somehow I just... can't make it feel like my home on the inside, though", he said. "The furniture, the decor... it's simple and it's... quite empty. Makes me miss my old apartments sometimes. They didn't feel empty", Tyler said. "But I'm really proud of what I achieved and I could buy... I hope to raise my kids there some day, to start my family there. Guess it depends on who will be my partner eventually 'cause maybe I'll have to sell it for them and move away", Tyler said as they reached the front door and he typed in the code, then used a key to open another lock, before he got the door open.