⭒ CLXVIII ⭒

Hi friends! Here's a new update yay!

I wanna publish a chapter as a Christmas gift soon and that means it'll count as an extra chapter. I think you'll loooove the chapter I'm gonna publish on Christmas BUT I need you to vote on when!

⚠️ Please choose which of the two would work better for you! I know y'all are gonna be busy so choose the day that'll give you the most time to read the chapter ♥️ I can either upload the chapter on

1: Christmas Eve, Sunday dec 24 🎄

OR

2: Christmas Day, Monday dec 25 🎅🏻

(Because of the holidays I won't have time to write much then & originally I wouldn't be uploading a chapter then at all BUT I want to give you guys a Christmas gift and it'll be a special chapter and I think you'll love it soooo I really want to do this ♥️ if you choose Sunday, then no new chapter on Monday. If you choose Monday, no extra chapter on Sunday.

Thank you for voting when you want to get the special update!!

(You'll still be getting a new chapter this Friday too!)

Anyways! Here's today's chapter ♥️ I hope you'll enjoy it! Thank you for being here and thank you for all the reaction on Monday's chapter. It meant so much to me! I love reading your comments sm ♥️

Let's dive into this one. I hope you'll enjoy it! Can't wait to hear what you think and see your votes. They make my day. See you Friday! Much love ♥️

Word count: 4535

~~

Michael's current appartment didn't have a balcony, so Tyler, Lucas and Steve sat on a bench in the courtyard, exclusively available to people living in said apartment building.

"I- I don't know why I did it", Tyler softly said as he took a drag from his cigarette. "It's... I just- I feel like all I do is fail", he whispered. "Fail every fucking relationship I have. I- I don't want to fail again, I- I wanna be successful and be loved and appreciated and cherished by my partner and I figured that- that if it made him so unhappy knowing that you're my ex-boyfriends and he doesn't want me to be friends with you... I- I thought that I should choose for him", he softly said.

"Because I... I hoped he'd be my life parter y'know? And- and you always choose for your partner over anyone else... but it hurt so much", he sniffled a bit. "I thought it would make things better for us 'cause that would... would make him happy, but instead it just made everything that more miserable 'cause I was fucking heartbroken", Tyler said. "But I kept telling myself that this was how it was supposed to be... I- I know I'm an awful friend and-" Tyler was interrupted by Steve.

"No you're not", he shook his head. "You're not an awful friend. You're a hopeless romantic", he said, and Lucas hummed in agreement. "You want the perfect happily ever after. You don't want to be alone, you want to have a partner with you for life, someone who's perfect for you", he said. "And you're right, you should always choose your partner. But your partner shouldn't be making you choose, he shouldn't be giving you the feeling that you have no other choice", Lucas said. "And you're just... figuring out how to do that, have a partner you're genuinely happy with, without having to sacrifice your life or the people in it", he said.

"I- ...maybe, I- I guess", Tyler softly said. "I think you're right", he nodded softly. "I just feel fucking lonely no matter how many people I have around me, when I am single", he said. "Sounds so fucking desperate and weak but I just- I really- I really feel like I genuinely can't be alone", Tyler wiped his eyes.