⭒ CLX ⭒

Hi friends!

Trying my very hardest to finish the next chapter before Wednesday, I really wanna be able to finish before!

How are you? Hope you're well! And I hope you'll enjoy this chapter! This one is a little more slow paced but very soon after this (next chapter is party concert! But the one after that) will be more fast paced again so just be patient and trust my plan! IT WILL BE WORTH IT PLS I PROMISE

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this one! Thank you for being here and voting, please don't forget to leave another vote on this one ♥️ will be back Wednesday, should be able to finish it before then!

All my love!

Word count: 4694

~~

That evening, a few hours after he'd had the call with Steve, David came over. Tyler didn't tell him about the conversation he'd had with Steve, and to David he told him that he had written this song a long time ago but never released it, and he decided to do that now. He didn't want to lie to him but he also kind of felt like he had no choice, because he couldn't tell him he wrote that for his ex just a few months ago. How was he ever supposed to tell him that?

Michael went home when they were done packing Tyler's stuff for the show and David stayed the night. The next day, Tyler was excited for his soulmates to arrive, though he was kind of nervous to see Steve, after the conversation they'd had the day before. He wondered if things would feel different now, if steve would be more stand off-ish. He really didn't want to lose him. He hoped they could treat each other normally.

When the doorbell rang, Tyler's heart stopped slightly. He got up to open the door.

"Ty babyyy!" Lucas exclaimed happily as he walked inside with his suitcase and he hugged him tightly. "I'm so proud of you. This single is already doing so well! Gosh I've missed you", he sighed as he hugged him. "I missed you so much", Tyler told him. "And I'm so proud of you for getting the promotion! I'm so glad you're here", Tyler sighed softly. "I love you", he said. "I love you more", Lucas smiled at him, pecking his cheek. He let go and then he greeted David.

When he did so, Steve stood there in front of him. "Hi Ty", he said. "...hi Steve", Tyler replied softly. He felt awkward, he didn't know what to do; he was nervous, almost scared.

But Steve didn't want it to feel weird or be awkward. He stepped closer and he wrapped his big strong arms around Tyler's neck, then he pressed a firm kiss on his forehead. It made Tyler feel so relieved to know nothing had changed. They were still close, still soulmates. He hadn't lost him.

"I love you, I missed you", Tyler whispered. "I love you too Ty, I'm glad I get to see you again", he said. "Missed you too much." He pressed another kiss on Tyler's forehead, which made Tyler's heart feel so many things that he didn't want and felt like he couldn't feel. It was confusing and conflicting him even more.

They let go and Steve also gave David a hug as he greeted him. "So, where are you guys staying?" David asked with a smile. Lucas opened his mouth, then it closed again, as he turned to Tyler, his eyes narrowing slightly. "...yeah, where are we staying..?" He asked. Steve frowned a little, and Tyler truly didn't know how to answer, because he thought he knew the answer but apparently he didn't.

"Right uhm, about that- let's go get you guys a drink and we can... talk about that", he said as he motioned for Steve and Lucas to come along. David went to sit on the couch and his friends followed Tyler to the kitchen.

"...okay ty what's going on 'cause from my understanding, we're both staying here", Lucas said. "...unless I missed something?" He asked as he looked at Steve. "I- no I thought we'd be staying here too", he said. He felt his heart heavy; he'd looked forward to that, but now he wasn't so sure anymore if that was actually happening.