⭒ CLXXXIX ⭒

Helloooooo friends! It is time for another new chapter!! And I think you're all gonna be real excited about this one again haha. Your reaction to last chapter was so much fun and it made me so happy! Thank you for that❤️ I hope you'll enjoy this one just as much - maybe even more ❤️

Long chapter this time! I really cannot wait to hear your thoughts on this one! I've had so much fun writing this lol I really hope you enjoy it just as much.

Fyi: After this chapter, there's 7 more chapters that'll be in this book. After that, we'll be switching to book 2 - but I'll definitely let you know when the time comes! I'm currently writing the last chapter of this book, so I'm well ahead so far ❤️

Thank you for being here! Really hope to read what you think of it and to see your votes. Thank you for your support, means the world! Please enjoy this chapter ❤️ as I said, it's a long one!

Word count: 5273

~~

Josh couldn't believe he had kissed Tyler. He couldn't believe that Tyler actually did that. He did get a drink - a shot of vodka, as Steve got all four of them shots, as well as a refill of his glass - but that didn't stop his mind from racing. He had kissed Tyler. He couldn't believe it. And Tyler still hadn't put his damn shirt back on; the hickey on his chest was extremely visible, and absolutely the cause of Josh. He had done that. He had given Tyler a hickey, and Tyler fucking kissed him.

What the fuck was Josh's life?

And the worst was, if he'd get back to his friends or his sister after this, he couldn't tell them. They didn't know Tyler, Steve or Lucas were gay. He couldn't tell any of them about what the fuck went on, 'cause he would be outing them. He couldn't. But Josh didn't know how to fucking handle that on his own, either.

Steve asked how Tyler knew that it was Josh, and he told them he didn't know when getting the massage; he could tell by the hair when he rested his hands in his neck, that it was Josh.

"If there's a pool, go skinny dipping with one other person", Lucas read. "Man, next time we're gonna have to do this game at your house instead", Lucas chuckled. "I'll redo this one." He quirked an eyebrow at the next part. "Stroke the genital area of the person on your right. Sorry, I'm not gonna do that", Lucas said. "Promised Rich it'd be no more than making out and I wasn't planning on doing any more than that either", he said. "Don't worry, I'll just spin it again", Steve said. "Sext your crush right now", he laughed. "Oh that's easy", Lucas chuckled as he grabbed his phone, typing something in his chat with Richard, then he sent it before he showed the rest what he'd sent.

"Steve, truth or dare", Lucas asked. "Y'know what, I'll do a truth for once", Steve said. "Or we could call this game 'dare' instead 'cause we're barely doing any 'truth's", he chuckled. "Fair enough. Would you rather try a threesome, experiment with light S&M or make a sex video of you and the second person on your left?" Lucas asked. "That person would be Tyler."

"Well we already did the first... think I'd go for 2, 'cause I wouldn't want a sex tape of me and Tyler getting leaked to the rest of the world", Steve chuckled. "But in general... wouldn't mind a video of that."

"Gotta agree with that last part", Lucas chuckled. "Josh, truth or dare?" he asked. "Uhm, I- truth", Josh said. They definitely got Josh's choice; he'd been having a rough few turns; not genuinely rough, but definitely a bit sexually frustrating and overwhelming ones, and Josh needed a breather. They were never gonna give him a hard time for that.

"Here's your question... Do you like your hair being pulled during sex?" Lucas read aloud. Josh blushed. "I- uhm... Y- I- uh, y-yeah", he blushed. "...though I didn't realize that until- until pretty recently", he added. Tyler's eyes shot to look at Josh as he said that, and Josh quickly looked away - which Tyler saw. A soft smirk formed on his lips; he'd pulled Josh's hair, and Steve had tugged at it too. It had been turning Josh on and he didn't realize it would until the moment he and Steve did so. Tyler loved knowing that information.