⭒ XI ⭒

Hi guys! Currently in the car on our road trip for vacation and super excited for it! Wanted to update once more before we arrive so here we are!

Thank you for all the votes on last chapter! Please keep it up; they make me so happy! Thank you for all your support and love and just for reading and enjoying my work. Makes me so damn happy! I appreciate it so much.

Saw Billie Eilish for the second time and man she's still so good live! Really loved seeing her. What a great show!

Anyways, let's dive into this new chapter! I hope you guys enjoy it and love it and I'd love to hear from you if you could let me know what you think. I'll keep updating as often as I can, as long as you keep voting, 'cause I don't wanna update too quick if people haven't had the chance to read it yet.

So yeah enjoy! I love you guys! Here's chapter 11!

Word count: 5300

~~

A month after they returned from New York, mid-July, Tyler found himself backstage of yet another quite unexpected, but sold out show; this time at his hometown. The room had a capacity of 6500 people, and it would be Tyler's biggest show ever. He looked back at his boyfriend Lucas, who winked and blew him a kiss at him and Tyler smiled, returning it, before he ran on stage.

//

"Joshie, Joshie it's time!" Jenna said as she came into Josh's room with her laptop. "It's gonna start, the livestream is gonna start", she said. "I thought he said he never wanted to do a livestream concert. I still can't believe he's doing one", Josh said as he sat up on the bed, grabbing the snacks that he had gotten for him and Jenna already. Jonathon wasn't there; he and his family were visiting other family in Colorado that weekend, so unfortunately he couldn't watch the livestream concert with them.

When Tyler appeared on stage, Josh and Jenna cheered, applauding, even if they were at home. They were super excited, wishing they could be in Ohio to see the show themselves. "The room is so big, there's so many people", Josh said. "Right? It's crazy! I wanna go to a big show of him some day", she said. "We gotta. Some day, we gotta", he said. "Hell yes. You're 17 now, maybe your mom will allow us to go a bit further for the next tour", she giggled. "God, I hope so", Josh chuckled. About a month ago, on June 18th, Josh had turned 17 and he had celebrated his birthday with his friends, his best friend Jenna, and his boyfriend Jonathon. It had been one of the best birthdays Josh had ever had, and Jenna and Jonathon had put money together so they could buy Josh a hoodie from Tyler's merch website, which Josh wore any chance he got.

They sang along to the songs, pretending they were at the show as they watched the livestream.

//

"So, this is a special one", Tyler started. "There's 6500 people in this room tonight. Biggest show I've ever played anywhere in the world. There's a whole bunch of very important people here tonight; people that believe in me, and that want to support me. My whole family is here, all of my friends are working tonight; backstage, behind the cameras, down there, doing lights and sound. This is the biggest one we've ever done and besides all of that, there's a livestream going on right now", Tyler said, and the crowd cheered. "So it's not even just everyone in this room. It's everyone out there, looking at this livestream, too", he said. "Michael just said there's about 22 thousand people tuning in from the livestream. That's just insane. It's not even just people in the US; it's all over Europe, Asia, South-America, Africa and Oceania too. I just can't believe that there's people out there, all over the world, who believe in me and who trust me. But this proves that there are; it's unreal", Tyler said. "Hey there, world", he said as he waved at the camera.