⭒ XL ⭒

Chapter 40 oh lordy this is insane and there's so much more to come omg

Btw I can't believe the whole Ohio trip had taken so many chapters. Like half the story so far has been the Ohio trip and the other half was the rest haha

Anyways hiii! Good to see you back! Hope you're doing well! Love you! I'm back with a new chapter! And I hope you'll enjoy reading it ♥️♥️ it's a bit sad at some points, but I hope you'll love it either way ♥️ or maybe you love it even more because of it haha, who knows (: please don't forget to leave a like! I love seeing the votes on my chapters every time. They make me feel so good about writing! And I'd love to hear your opinion on it too. If you want to leave a comment, feel free to do so because I looove reading them so much, they make my day! I'm always looking forward to them.

So enjoy chapter 40! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. Love you, thank you for your support ♥️♥️ let's get into it!

Word count: 5500

~~

The show in Akron was vocally one of the strongest ones, but it wasn't one of Josh's favorites. Probably one of his least favorites of the tour just because Tyler's family was there, which made him talk about them a lot, which made Tyler not look at Josh even once. No smile, no 'hi Josh', no wave, no eye contact, no nothing. He knew it was stupid of him to expect anything, but he couldn't help but feel sad when it turned out that nothing happened.

After the show, they didn't see Michael, they didn't see Mark, or Jordan, Lucas or Tyler. Jenna reminded them that Tyler's family was there which was most likely the reason why they didn't see anyone that day, but that didn't make it any better for Josh. it hurt, he felt even dumber because he knew it shouldn't hurt; he just wished his last two shows would've been even better than the other shows had already been.

Jonathon noticed Josh's slight sadness, and once they were in bed, they talked about it. Jonathon made Josh feel a little less insane, and more validated when he told him that it was okay that Josh felt sad about it, that he was allowed to feel sad about it. It made Josh feel a little less choked up, but it didn't take his sadness away. He fell asleep cuddling up to Jonathon, and when he woke up he felt a little bit better. He didn't feel great, but he felt better.

They made their way to Dayton. It was the last show of the tour, and Josh prayed to God that he'd get to say goodbye to Tyler that night, before they'd return to Columbus the day after, and fly home to Los Angeles the morning after that.

He felt like he could cry every time he thought about the fact that this was gonna be the end of their trip, the end of tour, the end of seeing and spending time with Tyler. It hurt him more than he wanted to admit to his lover and to his best friend, and so he tried to hide it from them.

When they arrived in Dayton, they checked into the fanciest hotel of their trip. Since it was the last concert night, he and Jenna had decided to splurge a little, and go for a fancier option. It was a big hotel - an actual hotel this time, instead of the B&B slash hostel type places they stayed at that they called hotels, too. This was an actual hotel.

It felt nice, and fancy, but Josh didn't feel amazing because he was scared that he'd not get the chance to say goodbye to Tyler that evening.

They went to the venue; it was the most intimate venue of the tour. They waited, went inside, watched the support act, waited some more, drank a coke, waited a bit longer, and then Tyler played his set. Josh felt his heart pound, his anxiety scream in his chest, when Tyler's eyes met his. "Hi Josh", he smiled softly, before he played the next song.

Jonathon hugged him from behind, visibly seeing how a wave of relief washed over his lover. It felt good to hear the hi Josh again. Only last time he didn't hear it, but somehow it felt like he hadn't heard it for years. Hearing it again, gave him hope.

Let's Recelebrate (a Joshler story) (Celebrate ALTERNATE version)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें