⭒ LXI ⭒

Hi loves. We might as well just keep it up. New chapter! Woohoo!

Fun fact: When I had Josh go to the university in Detroit where he met Colin, I completely forgot that I Prevail are actually from Detroit lol it's such a great coincidence that they're from around there 'cause that made writing this plan so much easier haha.

Anyways! Thank you all for the votes and comments on last chapter! I'd love it if you could do the same this time ♥️♥️ you guys reading my chapters just makes me so dang happy. I hope you'll love this chapter too!

Enjoy, loves ♥️ it's a super long one!!

Word count: 6909

~~

Tyler groaned as he opened his eyes slightly, feeling his head pound and the light in the room made him quickly shut his eyes again. He heard a soft, gentle laugh, trying to open his eyes again, when he saw his boyfriend Steve. "Good morning", he smiled, crouching down next to Tyler. "Got you some painkillers", he said as he put them on the night stand with a glass of water. "How in the hell are you even functioning right now", Tyler asked groggily, and Steve ran his hand through Tyler's hair gently. "I know my way around hangovers", he said. "And how to take care of people with hangovers, 'cause I'm kind of the dad of the band when it comes to it", he chuckled. Tyler smiled softly, eyes closing again. "I love you", he said. "I love you too", Steve told him. "Did you sleep well?" he asked. "I didn't wake up once", Tyler chuckled. "My head hurts so bad", he then complained. "But waking up with a view of you makes it better", he said, noticing how Steve was only wearing sweatpants without a shirt. Tyler was obsessed with him not wearing shirts.

"Here, take the painkillers", Steve chuckled. "They'll help." "I'm never getting as drunk as I did last night again", Tyler muttered as he pushed himself up a bit, feeling like his head was gonna explode if he'd move too much. Steve gave him his painkillers and the glass, and Tyler swallowed them. "Thank you, baby", he said. "Gosh I feel like throwing up", he muttered. "Maybe you should eat something", Steve said. "And throw that up too?" Tyler asked. "I've been hearing your tummy rumble for the past hour", Steve chuckled. "It would help combat the nausea if you'd let me make you some breakfast", he said. "Alright, whatever you say, dad", Tyler said. "Don't call me dad", Steve said. "Is daddy better?" Tyler asked. "Absolutely not", Steve replied. Tyler let out a laugh, but it made his head hurt even more. "No daddy kink, got it", he said. "Don't tell me you do", Steve chuckled. Tyler smiled. "No, not really", he said. "Not my cup of tea. ...though I would like a cup of tea right now", he said. "I'll make you some tea soon", Steve said as he pressed a soft kiss on Tyler's forehead.

"Wait is- Lucas is here right?" Tyler asked and Steve nodded. "Haven't heard from him yet, though", he said. "He's probably as hungover as I am", Tyler said. "We're both not used to this", he added as he rubbed his forehead. "I'd wanna wake him up to see if I could help him, but I don't know if I can", Steve said. "He wouldn't mind", Tyler replied. "Maybe, but... I would", Steve said. "Just... doesn't feel right, not yet", he said. Tyler nodded. "Yeah, I understand", he said. He let out a yawn. "I'll go with you if you help me up to my feet", he said. Steve smiled. "Yeah, of course", he smiled. He helped Tyler get to his feet, stabilizing him since Tyler was dizzy from his hangover too. "Maybe I should put on some clothes first, though", he chuckled, realizing he was fully naked. "Could be a good idea, yeah", Steve chuckled. He got some boxers and sweatpants for Tyler to borrow and wear, and Tyler slightly shivered from the cold so he got him a hoodie as well. It took Tyler a while before he could stand and walk on his own again, without feeling like he was gonna throw up or fall over any second, but once he was doing okay they slowly made their way downstairs and to Lucas's room.

"Lukey, you awake?" Tyler asked as he opened the door. "Yeah, don't ask me how, though", Lucas mumbled. Tyler let out a laugh as he made his way to the bed, flopping down next to Lucas, wrapping his arm around his best friend. "Morning", Steve said, and Lucas opened his eyes, smiling softly as he saw Steve. "Hey, good morning", he said. "Got you some painkillers too", Steve said as he put them down on the night stand, again with water. "You are a lifesaver", Lucas said. "Gosh, I feel like a wet slice of bread", Lucas muttered, making them laugh. "That's exactly how I feel too", Tyler said as he cuddled up to his best friend after he'd taken the painkillers. "I'm sorry but did we drink something else than you did? 'Cause you look like this is the best morning you've had in years", Lucas said and they laughed. "He knows how to handle this shit, apparently", Tyler said. "Which I'm very happy about right now 'cause now he gets to take care of me", Tyler smiled triumphantly. "I'm gonna make you guys some breakfast", Steve gently laughed. He pressed a kiss on Tyler's forehead and wanted to walk away, but Tyler grabbed his hand. "Kissie", he muttered and Steve leaned over Lucas to kiss Tyler. "That's better", Tyler smiled as Steve got back up.