⭒ XLI ⭒

Hi loves! Chapter 41 is here and I hope you'll love it! I loved writing it at least, so hopefully you'll enjoy it too <3

Don't have to say much right now - I'll say some more at the end of the chapter about what's next but I don't wanna spoil what's in this chapter so I'll save if for the end (:

I hope you'll enjoy it! Please don't forget to leave a vote <3 it helps so much and means the world. I'd love to hear what you think of it; reading your comments is like my favorite part of the day. I just love it so much!

Here's chapter 41. Enjoy! Love you <3

Word count: 5453

~~

"Josh!"

"Joshua!"

Josh looked in the direction of the hotel, while Tyler did the same, and they saw Jonathon and Jenna look around. "Oh shit", Josh muttered. Tyler looked over at him. "You didn't tell them you're here?" Tyler asked and Josh nodded. He got up from sitting down next to Tyler. "Jon, Jenna! I'm fine!" Josh yelled back.

"Josh! What the fuck!" Jenna yelled as she came running towards him, with Jonathon following her. "What the hell are you doing out here on your own you tiny idiot!" She yelled as she came closer. "Why are you out here on your-" she said as she came to a stop, and Jonathon almost ran into her.

"Hi", Tyler said sheepishly as he gave them a small wave. "I- wh- what are you doing here...?" Jenna trailed. "...wait have you been crying?" She then asked. "Wait Josh have- have you been crying too?" She added. "Uh... yeah", Josh said with a soft laugh as he scratched the back of his head. "Yeah... both of us", Tyler said with a soft laugh as well.

"I'm... not following what happened", Jonathon said. "But- you're, you're okay right? We were really worried when you didn't come back and didn't answer your phone", he said to his lover. "Yeah, yeah I am baby, I'm okay. I forgot to text, sorry", Josh said.

"Okay but I really wanna know why you're here", Jenna said to Tyler. "Well", he started, as he looked over at Josh. "Uhm the vending machine on our floor was broken so I went to the lobby to use that one", Josh told them. "And I heard music... piano, then a voice which sounded like Tyler..." he trailed.

"Josh was eavesdropping", Tyler said with a teasing smile, and Josh blushed as he looked down. "Long story short, we... somehow ended up in the same hotel", Tyler said. "We're all in there too, just like you guys. That's why I was there as well, that's how Josh found me in one of the rooms", Tyler said.

"Okay for the record, I didn't go into the room", Josh said. "That's true, he was right at the door when I opened it", Tyler said. "Had to swear that I wasn't stalking him", Josh added.

"My god the coincidences on this trip are crazy", Jenna said. "Yeah", Tyler said with a soft laugh. "Uhm... what about the- the crying?" Jonathon asked. "Oh Uhm, I wasn't feeling great. I was playing sad songs", Tyler smiled softly. "And uh... I needed to talk to someone about it. Josh was right there, so..." he trailed. "So then we came out here to... to talk", Josh said. "And uh... yeah we cried a bit", he said with a blush. "Cried a lot", Tyler corrected him. "...yeah maybe a lot", Josh admitted softly. "But we're... We're okay", Tyler told Jonathon and Jenna. "Good, that's... That's good", Jenna said. "Just... Don't ignore our calls anymore 'cause you freaked us out", she told Josh. "I won't, sorry, I didn't mean to ignore them", Josh said. "I know baby", Jonathon said as he stepped down so that he was on the same step as Josh was, and he kissed him softly. Josh gave him a tight hug. "Love you", he whispered. "Love you too baby", Jonathon replied. "We'll give you guys some more privacy okay?" Jonathon told Josh, and they pulled back. "Really?" Josh asked. "Yeah, just... Be careful and come back to us", Jonathon told him. "I will, always", Josh promised.