⭒ XC ⭒

Okay hi guys 🥹 I know there's more people reading this than the votes I get which is totally fine! But last time I got 17 votes on my chapter and that makes me so happy 🥹🥹 thank you all so much for voting ♥️♥️

Here's a new chapter again! Chapter 90. I can't wait for you to read it and hear what you think of it! I'm really trying to move through this story quicker so we will get to what we wanna get to quicker. Thank you so much for reading and supporting 'cause it means the wooorld to me ♥️♥️

Here it is. Chapter 90! Feels insane haha. I hope you'll enjoy! Love you ♥️

Word count: 5648

~~

Josh and the others spent three days in Columbus. On the third day, that evening, was the concert.

Josh tweeted a selfie of the five of them in Columbus. "LA kids experience snow for the first time! (except for that one Ohioan among us)" He captioned it. His nose was bright red and cold, his fingers and toes felt like they were freezing off, but he was loving the snow. They played in the snow near their hotel, made snow angels and had a snow fight. They made a snowman and took a bunch of pictures of each other and of them together in the snow, to keep as memory.

"Put your gloves on, J!" Colin laughed. "But I can't use my phone with these gigantic gloves!" Josh giggled. "And I need to change. My jeans are soaked", he said. "I told you all that there would be snow. Why were you all so underprepared?" Colin chuckled. "We're from Los Angeles! What did you expect?" Jonathon laughed.

Josh's phone buzzed in his hand and his heart stopped as he saw the notification.

tyler: hey. make sure you dress warm for the concert tonight okay? it'll be outdoors. it's not gonna stop snowing for a while. I know you've been in the snow since you got here but just make sure to look after yourself as the temperature is gonna drop a lot once it's night. dress extra warm ok? layers work best. don't get frostbite or I'll get upset.

Tyler: hope you've been enjoying your first snow though. (: wish I could've been there with u.

Oh god, Josh thought. This man was gonna be the death of him. Why did he show so much interest and worry? Why did he send Josh DMs out of nowhere? It made his heart weak and soft and it wanted to love Tyler forever. He was freezing cold but his cheeks burnt hot.

Josh: I'll make sure to dress warmly!! Thank you for caring Tyler :)) We're loving the snow! It's been awesome getting to be in the snow the last few days. I can't wait for tonight though! :)

tyler: good, I'm glad. and I'm happy you're enjoying yourself so much, j. I can't wait for tonight either. been too long since I saw your face.

"Earth to Joooosh!"

"What?" Josh blushed. "What're you so distracted about?" Jenna quirked an eyebrow. Then her eyes widened. "Is it Tyler?!" She whisper-yelled. "M-maybe?" Josh blushed. "Did he ask you to hang out again?!" She asked excitedly. "N-no! No, no he didn't, he just- was just making sure we'd dress properly to withstand the cold", he said.

"Awwww that's soooo sweet", Jenna swooned. "Shut up", Josh blushed and Jenna giggled as she gave him a tight hug. "C'mon, let's go get changed. We wanna get to the venue early right?" She asked. "Yeah. I'm gonna freeze my butt off", Josh hummed. Queueing was one thing; queueing in the snow with freezing temperatures was a whole other thing.

They went upstairs, changed into dry clothes and put their other clothes in the bathrooms to dry. "I wanna get some coffee from that coffee place nearby. D'you think the others want some as well?" Colin asked. "I'll ask", Josh said, texting Jenna.