⭒ LXXVIII ⭒

I got golden circle tickets for the Post Malone concert!!!

Hiiii!! How are you?? New chapter woohoo!

I truly can't wait to hear your reaction to this eventful chapter 'cause I surprised myself with it but also I kinda really love it lmao I can't wait to hear what you think of it!!

I hope you've been enjoying the last chapters and I hope you'll love this one too. I love writing for you and I can't wait to do keep doing it. ♥️

Let's dive in. Enjoy! Love you!

Word count: 5613

~~

"What song gives you goosebumps?" Steve read aloud. "Oh, there's a lot", Lucas replied. "But... One More Light by Linkin Park is definitely one that comes to mind right away", he said. "That song brings me so close to tears every dang time", Tyler said. "I always had that with Iridescent by them too", Josh said. "Oh that song is one of my favorites of all time. It's so beautiful", Tyler agreed.

"Oh! Group question again", Steve said as he hit truth. "Oh god", Tyler chuckled. "Who has ever cried during an orgasm?" He chuckled. "I have not", Steve said. Tyler looked over at Josh, who blushed as he shook his head no.

"I uh... I have", Tyler said, then he looked at Lucas. "Yeah, me too", he said. "Really?" Steve asked, slightly surprised. "Yeah, well not because it was so out of this world that it made me cry", Tyler chuckled. "But uh... When Luke broke up with me, I... asked him to have sex with me one last time, and we did, and we both cried during the whole thing", he said with a soft laugh. "Was very emotional." "Oh it was", Lucas agreed. "It was or last time truly being together. Or so we thought... as we kind of unofficially got back together after that, but then we had sex the last time before he left for Europe and we both cried again, so actually twice", Lucas said and Tyler nodded. "Yep, we both did twice. It was... a lot to handle. Very emotional, as I said", he chuckled.

"Yeah in that situation, I can understand", Steve said. "I- I would've probably- probably cried in that moment too", Josh said, and Tyler smiled at him.

"Joshie, love, truth or dare?" Steve asked. Josh opted for truth, and Tyler hit the button. "Ah... Who was the first person you ever kissed, and who was the first person you had sex with?" Tyler read aloud. Josh blushed as he shifted in his seat. "Feel free to skip it if you wanna skip it", Lucas said. Josh nodded softly, but he didn't say it. "Uhm..." he trailed. These guys had been so brutally honest to him, when he was with them right there. About everything; their deepest secrets, their sexual lives; everything. The amount of trust they showed in Josh was insane to him; he would've never ever in a million years expected anyone - let alone Tyler Joseph and Steve Menoian - to trust him this much - and Lucas, too. Lucas had shared something with him that day that was so important to him to keep a secret; his past relationship with Tyler. Not because he was ashamed of Tyler, or ashamed of being gay; but because he did not want to be famous, or known, or seen as Tyler Joseph's ex-lover.

He risked it all, because he trusted Josh. And so were Steve and Tyler; they risked all of their secrets, put everything on the line, just because they thought they could trust Josh. And they could. He wanted them to know that, and he wanted to be open with them, too.

"Uhm- I- I actually never... kissed anyone before Jonathon", he said. "And uh... I- well, the- the first and only person I've been... intimate with is Jonathon too", he said. Tyler smiled. "He's a great guy to share those first times with", he said. Josh blushed, but nodded softly. "Yeah... he is", he smiled. "He's very... understanding. Patient. Some stuff scared me and other stuff scared him and we just... I- we're- we make it work, I think", he said. "We uh... I- I don't know if I'm saying too much", he then muttered. "Oh no baby, feel free to share as much as you want", Tyler assured him. Josh wanted to take Tyler's word for it, but he was still hesitant. "We won't judge", he heard Tyler say, and he really wanted to believe that. Even though he was still skeptical, he took a deeper breath and he told him what he thought.