⭒ CXCV ⭒

Hiii friends!! How are you? I had an unexpected day off today bc of an error at work that wouldn't let me work at all haha so I got to go home after an hour and I didn't have to work at all today, which allowed me to write quite a lot!

Second to last chapter in this book! Ahh I can't believe that this is the 199th part of this chapter - chapter 195 - and we're nowhere near done with this story. We're almost 200 chapters in!!! Insane hahaha I can't believe it but I'm so proud of everything so far.

Thank you for being here! How much are we all anticipating this new TOP release? I really wonder if the first single title is actually gonna be named Overcompensate! Definitely sounds like something they'd do. Can't imagine that to be the album title but I definitely see them using that for a song title.

Anyways, let's dive in to this chapter! Really hope you enjoy this one. I liked writing it! The next chapter - last one of this book - will be released Wednesday. Then, on Friday, we'll be moving to the second book where I'll be releasing the Friday chapter!

Please enjoy this chapter ♥️ Really hope you'll like it and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this one. Thank you so so so much for being here still, even after 195 chapters!! Truly insane but makes me so dang happy. This story has been going on for almost two years now!! I can't believe it.

Please enjoy this - quite long - chapter! Really hope to hear what you think of this one. Enjoy! ♥️

Word count: 5436

~~

Tyler told Steve and Lucas that they had talked and Josh knew he could tell his two best friends. Tyler offered to drop him off at Gracie's apartment, so they said bye for now, see you soon, and Tyler drove him there.

"I'll see you in an hour", Tyler said. "Yeah, I'll see you then", Josh smiled. "Don't forget anything, so you got everything you need at Steve's later", Tyler said. "I won't. Thanks for dropping me off", Josh said. "'Course love, no big deal", Tyler smiled. "See you in a bit", Josh said as he got out of the car. "We'll be here", Tyler said, giving Josh a wave and Josh returned it, then he closed the door to the car and Tyler drove off.

Josh rang the door bell to Gracie's place. "Joshua! Is it you?!" She said. "Yep, I made it", Josh chuckled. "Ahhh c'mon up!!" Gracie said, then the buzz sound followed and Josh opened the door. He walked upstairs and knocked on Gracie's door. She opened it and Josh heard music in the background. "Hi Sweets!" She said as she gave him a tight hug. "Hi Gracie", Josh smiled. "Come in, come in. It's busy! Colin and Michelle are here too, and all the guys", she said.

Josh walked into the apartment and to the living room. "Joshieeee!" Fred jumped up, then he made his way to Josh and he wrapped his arms around him. "So glad to see you're doing okay!" He smiled. "Hi Freddie", Josh smiled as he hugged him tightly. "Where's Colin?" Josh asked. "Uhhhm he's around here somewhere-", he interrupted himself as his eyes widened, then he furrowed his eyebrows together as his jaw dropped. "Is that a hickey?!" Fred asked.

Josh's heart dropped, he quickly and firmly grabbed Fred's arm as he pulled him closer. "Shut up", he hissed. Fred looked at him, slightly taken aback. "Just- ...fuck", Josh said. "I need to talk to you, and Colin, now", Josh said. "I- okay, go, go there", Fred said as he pointed at the guest bedroom. "I'll get Colin." "Thanks", Josh nodded, making his way to the bedroom, while he said hi to the guys while trying to hide whatever was in his neck.

He got to the bedroom and he nervously sat down on the bed. He felt the palms of his hands clammy from the nerves, and he in- and exhaled shakily. Gosh, this was making him nervous. Where was he even gonna start? He had no idea how to tell them this.