⭒ CXXVIII ⭒

Hi this one's cute for the first half 😌 but also you might dislike me a little bit after so be gentle with me 🥺

Thank you for everything ♥️ your votes and comments make me so happy and excited. It just truly means a lot to me. ♥️ I hope you'll enjoy this one!

Joshie's still a sad babie tho I feel bad for him

I'm seeing NF again this week! Fourth time seeing him woohoo 🥳 I'm excited!

I hope you'll like this one ♥️ I'll try to update again tomorrow. Please enjoy!

Word count: 3310

~~

Josh and Colin sat on the floor in the back of the venue as they watched the people leave. Colin was rubbing Josh's back comfortingly, as Josh had been a crying mess. "You okay Joshie?" He asked. Josh shrugged. "As good as I can be right now", he replied, resting his head against Colin's for a moment. "Let's go", he said, sighing softly. "We need to drive back to Detroit tomorrow morning."

"Yeah, we can't miss the next show", Colin smiled softly at his best friend, and Josh gave his leg a light squeeze. "I love you C", Josh said. "No matter what, I love you." "I love you too Josh, so much", Colin told him. Josh gave him a hug, then got up and Colin did the same.

They went to the hallway to get to the merch stand to buy the cd and the first merch. When it was their turn, they both asked for the cd.

"Sorry lads, we're all sold out", the man behind the stand said. "We just got a few more of these left", he said as he pointed at one of the shirts. Josh immediately fell the hurt in his heart; he was so excited to get the cd and the other exclusive stuff, and when he heard that it wasn't possible, that hit way harder than it usually did because Josh was already so emotionally overwhelmed and sad. He felt his eyes sting.

"Josh!"

Josh turned around, when he saw Lucas. "You are here! We weren't sure!" he said as he reached Josh and Colin. "Hi Colin! Great to see you again!" He greeted him, and Colin returned it. "Wait are you okay?" Lucas then asked as he saw Josh's face.

"They sold out on the albums before we could get them", Colin said as he ran his fingers through Josh's curls. "Oh really? Dang, Tyler's gonna be so stoked about that", Lucas said. "Don't worry though! I'll go get you one okay? For both of you", Lucas said. "Tyler asked me to give you this, though", he smiled as he held up another cd that was in his hand.

It wasn't the regular Astronaut version, but the bonus version. "But- but this isn't- isn't out yet", Josh said. "Not until tomorrow night, but Tyler wanted you to have it already", Lucas smiled. On the front, it had Tyler's signature. "Open it!" Lucas encouraged, and Josh shakily opened the digipack.

Hi Josh,

Still not a hundred percent sure if you made it to the show tonight, but I hope you did. I'm sending my best friend out on a quest to find you right now, so... you better be. (:

If not, I hope somehow we'll still find a way to get this to you. But if you are... thank you for being here. I hope you enjoyed it.

I'm sorry I can't come to see you tonight. My family and some friends are here and we're celebrating the release of the new album. I wanted to give you the bonus version already as a thank you for all of your support over the last years. I hope you'll enjoy it. Let me know what you think of it, alright?

I hope to see you at the next show. You're gonna keep your promise, yeah? To never stop coming to my shows? Then I'll continue to look out for you.