⭒ CL⭒

Hi friends ♥️ a new chapter is here!! This one's about both Joshie and Ty! Again some time skips happening & I hope you enjoy it! I've been feeling under the weather so I've been able to write more, makes me really happy! I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. Thank you for being here, appreciate you all so so much!

Please don't forget to leave a like & I'd love to hear your thoughts too. If I get enough likes I might be able to upload an extra chapter tomorrow! So Thursday and Friday both!

Enjoy ♥️

Word count: 3965

~~

"Did he hurt you here?" Fred asked as he gently touched Josh's neck. "Yeah, he... bit me", Josh softly said. It gave him shivers; it disgusted him.

"Let me get you something to cool that with", Fred said as he pressed a kiss on Josh's forehead. Josh nodded and Fred left their dorm, then came back soon after with a cold pack. He wrapped it in a towel and held it to Josh's neck. "Here you go, boyfriend', he said. Josh smiled softly. "Thank you, boyfriend", he replied. He could get used to saying that to Fred.

"You have to let me know all of your shifts where you have to lock up without Colin or Gracie", Fred said. "If it's just you, or you and Elisabeth, I will come get you. Not gonna let you do that alone, not anymore. I can't risk your safety", he said.

"I love you", Josh said. "Sorry, I know we just became a thing like... seven minutes ago", he said. Fred let out a soft laugh as he sat down next to him. "That's okay. We've already said that to each other like a month ago, at Bonnaroo", he smiled. "I love you too, Joshie", he spoke.

"I'm never gonna get tired of hearing that", Josh softly said. Fred let out a soft laugh and he kissed Josh again. "Me neither. I hope you'll tell me that many times a day", he said. "Oh you be careful what you wish for 'cause I will tell you ever minute of the day", Josh said. "Yes please", Fred smiled. "As I said, I'm pretty obsessed with you, so..." he trailed. "That makes two of us", Josh shrugged. "'Cause I'm really fucking obsessed with you", he giggled. "I love you", Fred laughed gently as he hugged Josh tightly.

"How are you feeling now baby?" He asked. "Much better", Josh said. "He made me feel like absolute shit and I felt so fucking weak... but you made me feel so much better by asking me to be your boyfriend", Josh blushed. "That made me really happy. Thank you for that", he said. "Don't thank me for that, I'm not doing that just for you. I'm doing it because I so badly want that too", Fred said. "Which means you don't ever have to thank me for being with you. It's not a charity case, it's just my unconditional love for you", he said.

Somehow, that really meant a lot to Josh, hearing that. He guessed that had been an underlying fear; Fred being with him because he felt sorry. He didn't want that. He reminded himself of the fact that Fred had been crushing on him for so long already; he genuinely loved him. That helped.

"I can't believe he tried to get to you again", Fred then muttered softly as he looked at Josh's neck, before he covered it back up with the ice pack. "I- I told him to leave me alone so- so maybe he'll understand I-I'm serious this time", Josh muttered. "I hope so. I wanna punch him in the face so bad", Fred said. "Don't, I can't lose you", Josh said softly. Fred looked at him, and he nodded. "Okay", he said. "I won't, only if there's no other choice. If the only choice I got is to punch him when he tries to get to you again or hurt you, I will", he said.

Josh rolled his eyes with a soft smile. "Deal", he said. He rested his head on Fred's shoulder. "I'm really happy I got you", he softly said. "In every way. But especially even more now", he said. "I'm sorry that I... I didn't bring it up sooner. I... I know I was the one who said I wanted to slow down when we got back... but this month's been killing me. I... we talked, I told you things, we talked about the trauma and all but... I didn't tell you I've felt miserable because I couldn't have you", Josh said. "Should've brought that up sooner..."