⭒ LXXXI ⭒

Awwww man are we ready for this?

Wattpad almost lost 3/4th of the chapter but thank god I was able to restore it omg I had a heart attack

But we're here! And the chapter is complete! So hiii!

I'm so excited for you to read this! Thank you sooo much for all your comments and votes. I'm so glad you're still loving the story as well! ♥️

Let's get into it! Some wholesome stuff in here, so I hope you'll enjoy! Excited for everything that's to come ♥️

Here it is! The new chapter. Enjoy!

Word count: 5656

~~

Josh and Tyler didn't get up right away; they talked, for almost an hour, before they did. And while they talked, Tyler didn't let go of Josh, and neither did Josh let go of Tyler. They cuddled throughout it all, and Josh had tried to hold on to that domestic, careless and stress-less feeling that he felt during that time. No worries about school, about his life, about college, about his family, his friends, or his future. No bad thoughts, no anxiety, no pain; just that moment of him and Tyler cuddling under the morning's sun rays, and Josh had wished he could've stayed in that moment forever.

When Josh and Tyler's tummies started rumbling too much, they finally got up. They went downstairs, noticing that Steve and Lucas weren't up yet, and Josh sat at the peninsula while Tyler grabbed some bread, added ham, cheese and cream cheese to it, closed them and he grilled them in a pan with some butter. "I hope you like my grilled cheese sandwiches", he smiled at Josh, who was very excited to try them as he sipped his coffee before he got into the food.

After they finished their food, Tyler opened the doors to the rooftop terrace and he shivered, since he still wasn't wearing a shirt, but went outside and sat down anyways, together with Josh. He wrapped the blanket that he'd grabbed on their way outside around them both, shuffling close so they could share the warmth and the blanket, and Tyler lit a cigarette. Josh's feet were on the seat, and Tyler's arm was wrapped around one of Josh's legs, gently caressing his thumb against the boy as they talked, and Josh still couldn't believe exactly how affectionate Tyler was. He wouldn't change it for the world, though. Tyler made him feel extremely happy, and giddy, and he was fucking with Josh in every damn way possible. Josh embraced all of it.

"Good beautiful morning, cuddle bugs", a familiar voice then spoke, and they looked up to see Steve, and then also Lucas, approach them with smiles. "Hi baby", Tyler smiled, kissing Steve's lips as he bent over to kiss Tyler's, and for the first time, Josh felt kind of... jealous, in a way. When he realized that he did, he panicked, shoving the feeling out of the door as quickly as he could - he'd address that later, when he was alone. Not now. This was not the time.

"Hey Joshie", Steve said as he pressed a kiss atop of his hair, and Josh smiled. "Hi Steve", he said, his panicking replaced by how dang sweet Steve was to him. "How did you two sleep?" Lucas asked as they greeted him, and Steve lit a cigarette as well as they both sat down. "We slept well. Really well, actually", Tyler smiled. "Because you cuddled?" Steve asked with a soft smirk, and Tyler chuckled. "Yeah. Lots of cuddling", he hummed, making Josh blush.

"We cuddled too!" Lucas said happily, and Tyler let out a laugh. "You better not made out without me there", Tyler said. "Oh no, never", Steve chuckled as he took a drag from his cigarette. "We cuddled plenty, though. It was nice", he said and Lucas nodded. "I don't know why I get so happy about you guys cuddling", Tyler laughed. "I guess it just... makes me happy to know that you truly don't mind me cuddling with my friends or with Lucas either", Tyler smiled at Steve. "I really don't, for me it's all good", Steve assured him with a smile.