⭒ CLXXII ⭒

Okay. You've guys been blowing me away with these comments and votes 🥹 thank you sooo so so so much to all of you for doing so!! I'd love it so much if you could keep it up, it makes me so happy and I'm so glad that I got to make you happy with those last chapters too!! ♥️

Here's a new one! Last one of this week but there'll be another one Monday! It'll mark the first new chapter of 2024 and I'm sure we'll be busy all year writing for this again haha this story is gonna go on for a longggg time still

Nowhere near done telling their story and I hope I get to do so with all of you here ♥️ I'd love it if you'd stick around. Thank you for this year, all of your support over those twelve months has been incredible and it means the world to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart ♥️

Let's dive into this chapter. I hope you enjoy! All my love!

Word count: 3553

~~

Josh got into his car and drove to his motel as fast as humanly possible. He parked and jumped out, making his way to his room quickly as he hit FaceTime with Colin on his phone. It rang way too often for Josh's liking, when it was finally answered.

"Either you forgot there's a time difference between us or you better have a really good reason for calling this late at night 'cause you just woke up not only me but Michelle too", Colin said softly, his face looking sleepy and just slightly lit by his phone screen.

"I do!" Josh said. "I have the best reason. I'm sending it to you now", Josh said as he send his selfies with Tyler to his chat with Colin. "Mkay", Colin softly said, opening the chat with Josh and then his eyes widened.

"What the fuck?!" He exclaimed. "C!" Josh heard a tired groan from Michelle in the background. "I- sorry!" Colin whispered back.

"Josh what the fuck!" He whisper-yelled. "You met Tyler?!" He asked. "I did! And we talked, and it was so awkward at first, and then so perfect, and he hugged me, and he said I looked hot! And then he let me into his tour bus-"

"His tour bus?!" Colin gasped way too loud again. "Jesus Colin, what's getting you so excited in the middle of the fucking night", Michelle then sighed and Josh heard shuffling, then a tired looking Michelle joined Colin on the floor at the end of the bed. "Hi Josh", she waved. "Hi Michelle, sorry for calling", Josh blushed. "He met Tyler again, finally", Colin told her.

"What?!" She gasped, immediately wide awake. "You did?! Oh my god. Oh my god! Tell me everything", she said.

And so Josh did; about the signatures, the song he played for Josh, the things they talked about - only the things that were also known to Colin and Michelle. He told them about how they didn't realize it was him because of his changed look, how awesome Jordan and Michael were, how they hugged so tightly and he got the guitar picks. Then about how Tyler asked him to have a drink with him, how he casually said coffee date, and eventually, how Tyler asked for his number.

"Well it's official. Joshua William Dun is once again back to living the dream", Colin stated. "He is, and I'm jealous", Michelle hummed. "Guuuys", Josh blushed. "I- even with all of that, he will probably never actually send me anything", Josh said. "Just... just glad I finally got that closure."

"Closure?!" Michelle exclaimed. "He literally threw the door wide open! He asked for your number and if you wanna get coffee with him! He called it a coffee date! And you're calling that closure?!" She asked.

"Uhm, yes, for my own fucking sanity!" Josh replied. "What else am I supposed to do? Last time he also made it sound like we'd see each other again and then it took a million years for me to accidentally trespass and see him again", Josh said.