⭒ CIII ⭒

HI

I'm not dead I'm still alive hi !!!

I didn't know being a true adult was so time consuming omg I got RESPONSIBILITIES and I need to earn MONEY and do all these adult things that I DO NOT LIKE bc I just wanna write all day 🥲

Im going on holiday for 3 weeks and I really hope I get to manage my time a bit better after that & I get to write moreee bc I'm really trying!!

So I wanted to update! A bit late, I know, but I'm doing the best I can 🥺 I hope you can be patient with me & you'll stick around!!

Here's the new chapter ♥️ I hope you'll enjoy it! I know I did when I wrote it 😌

Thank you for still being here! I hope you'll continue to do so ♥️ have fun, enjoy this chapter! And happy summer! Hope you'll have the best time ♥️

Word count: 2366

~~

"Oh baby thank god", Tyler muttered as he walked into the room, rushing to Steve as he saw that he was awake and had a soft smile on his face once he saw his lover. He held his arms open and Tyler went right in, hugging his love close as he felt tears of relief roll down his cheeks.

"You scared me so, so, so so so much", Tyler sniffled. "Yeah, you really did scare us, bud", Brian said as he sat down on the chair next to the bed, patting his leg gently, the others filling the room as well. "I'm sorry", Steve said. "I... don't even know how it really happened. I just... I hope you guys believe me", he said as he pressed a firm kiss on Tyler's temple, letting him sit on the bed next to him. "I didn't take anything. Nothing that I wanted to, at least, 'cause I did end up taking something but I didn't do it willingly", he said.

"Do you really think someone drugged you?" Tyler asked softly, a deep frown on his forehead. "Didn't you say the area was closed off for just you and your crew? Surely... surely no one from the crew did it right?" He asked worriedly.

"I... don't know. Gosh, I don't- I don't think so", Steve said, followed by a cough and Tyler rubbed his back gently, the worried frown still on his forehead as he looked at him. "There uh... there was a moment where- where I went outside for a smoke. With Carter and Dale. We went behind the club, and... we thought it was a guy who worked there. We had no reason not to believe it... he said Adam ordered us drinks when he saw us going outside. He knew Adam's name... he knew we'd just gone outside. The drinks were exactly the way the bar served them", Steve said.

"So you... you think someone, like... an outsider did it?" Brian asked. "Pretending to be someone from the club?"

Steve shrugged. "Maybe. I just remember getting those drinks, and I remember feeling very weirdly very soon after that. Not... not drunken-weird. The kind of weird that I was used to at some point", Steve said.

"Oh gosh this is stressing me out so much", Tyler muttered. "Who the hell would do that? Who in their right mind would go through that to drug you?" He shook his head lightly.

"...you think it's because of the song?" Gabe then asked. "...oh shit", Eric muttered in realization. "Dude. Maybe? I mean... it's the first time you truly shared that part with the world. How you went through an addiction. We've been calling our songs our song. Steve's song, Eric's song, etc", Eric said. "Wait you think..." Tyler trailed.

"Someone was trying to be... 'funny'? Thought it would be funny to see what would happen if he'd use drugs again?" Brian's jaw was slightly dropped once he spoke the words.