⭒ LV ⭒

Hello loves! Another update woohoo! I usually don't upload a new chapter over the weekend 'cause I feel like people are busy doing other things and people miss my updates over the weekends, but I'm back with a new chapter!

I hope you'll enjoy it! Can't wait to hear what you think of it! Quite eventful chapter, so I hope you'll like it ((: please don't forget to leave a vote when you can! Means the world and helps so much. ♥️♥️

Let's dive into chapter 55. Enjoy, my loves!

Word count: 5605

~~

The day after Tyler's show in Berlin, they spent as much time in the studio as they could until they left at 1 AM. They were gonna get in their van - and the I Prevail boys into a cab to go to the airport - and both go separate ways.

Tyler struggled harder with it than he had imagined. He'd spent the last night cuddling up to Steve in bed again, and he'd loved it more than he thought he ever would love anything that involved cuddling after Lucas. Steve had just felt so good in every way; figuratively and literally. He didn't wanna say goodbye to him, but he had to.

He hugged everyone tightly, but Steve the tightest. "I'll see you soon, when we're back", Steve said as he gently caressed Tyler's hair back. "Just a few more weeks, then we'll meet up as soon as we can. Jordan and our guys are already looking at our schedules so we can plan when we're getting back into the studio together. Maybe you could come to us, see our home studio. I'd love to show you around", Steve said. "That would be perfect, I'd love that. I'm gonna be so jealous of your home studio, by the way. And I can't wait to meet Snickers, and I can't wait to write with you all but spend time alone with you too and I'm gonna miss you a lot", Tyler said as he hugged him tightly. "Be safe, okay? Don't... don't die", Tyler said. "I know that's maybe a weird thing to say, but... that's always been my biggest fear; losing people I love. So... don't do that. Don't die", Tyler said.

"I'm gonna do anything I can to prevent that from happening", Steve said. "You gotta do the same." "I will", Tyler said. They hugged again, then stepped back, a little awkwardly.

"Oh c'mon now, don't tell me you're not gonna kiss", Brian said. "This is your goodbye for now! Kiss the dang boy, Steve!" He said.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss", Eric started and soon the others joined in. "Kiss, Kiss, kiss!" They all said and Tyler laughed, just like Steve. "I'd be a mad man if I wouldn't", he said as he rested his hands in Tyler's neck and he pressed their lips together.

Tyler held Steve's wrists, his lips parting softly and Steve deepened the kiss right as Tyler let him. Tyler heard the cheers of the guys around them, and it just made him wanna make out with Steve more. He wrapped his arm around Steve's neck, pulling him closer as he deepened the kiss more, tongues dancing together and the cheers got louder. He felt Steve pull back just a little bit at one point, but Tyler just pulled him back, not breaking the kiss until Steve had to basically tap out, right when Tyler knew he had to catch his breath as well.

"Dang, you guys are hot", Gabe said. "You can't join", Steve said, causing Tyler to laugh. "Bummer!" Gabe joked, making them all laugh.

"I'll see you soon, handsome", Steve smiled. "Call me, yeah? Text me. Talk to me", he said. "I'm gonna text you any free minute that I have, I can promise you that, hot stuff", Tyler smiled. One more kiss was shared before they really had to say goodbye.

When Tyler was in the van, next to Jordan, he suddenly felt much emptier. Making out with Steve had felt incredible, looking into his eyes felt like a dream, touching his body and holding his arms had been blissful.