⭒ LIII ⭒

Hello all you lovely people! A new chapter for you! <3

I truly hope you're still enjoying the story. To everyone who votes on my chapters every time; I see you and love you sooo much because it makes me feel so much better about writing this story. Thank you so much! <3

Got some super fun Joshie Ty things planned for the near future, but in the meantime, let's find out some more stuff about Tyler's past! In this chapter we'll dive a bit deeper into that. <3

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter, and I can't wait to hear what you think of it. I love you all sooo much <3

I think I'll update the next couple of chapters a bit quicker after one another. I hope it won't be too overwhelming and you'll enjoy a few more chapters released closer to each other. Anyways, thank you for all of your support 'cause it means the world. <3

Word count: 5379

~~

The night had been perfect, and it would've perfectly lead to hooking up in the hotel room as they got inside, but both of them knew better. So instead of stumbling inside while kissing, desperately taking each other's clothes off and getting to the bed; this time, Steve kissed Tyler softly, turned on the lights, and poured them a glass of wine.

Tyler smiled as he accepted it, before they sat down on the couch as they talked. Steve put on some music in the background, but neither of them had the desire to turn on the tv or something like that. They liked talking to each other, looking at each other, enjoying each other. It was perfect to Tyler.

Until they got interrupted by Tyler's phone ringing. Tyler frowned a little as he grabbed it, and he saw that Lucas was calling.

"Oh I uh- I don't need to take it-" Tyler said as he bit his lip. "You can answer, Ty. I don't mind", Steve said. "But I'm- I'm interrupting our date", Tyler said. "Our date is finished. Right now, we're on the afterparty", Steve joked with a grin, and Tyler let out a laugh. "You really don't mind?" He asked. "No, go ahead. Should I leave?" Steve asked. Tyler shook his head. "Just stay here", he said and Steve nodded. Tyler then answered the phone. "Hey Lukey, what's up?" Tyler asked.

"Ty, baby! Finally!" Lucas said. Tyler frowned. "Finally?" He asked. "Yeah! We've been trying to reach you! Your momma called me several times because she nor your dad or siblings could reach you, and then I tried calling a few times and I couldn't reach you, and Jordan and Michael weren't picking up either, and I couldn't even get through the ringing with Shap, Shane or Mark's numbers. Just went straight to saying they couldn't be reached. You got them worried sick and honestly you kind of started worrying me now too", Lucas said.

"Wait momma tried to reach me? Is something wrong baby? With- with my family?" Tyler asked, and now he was starting to get worried too. Then he remembered that Steve was right there, and he'd just called Lucas baby, and his eyes shot up to look into Steve's, a little scared, but Steve didn't seem upset. He looked at him questioningly, since Tyler just asked if something was wrong with his family.

"No, no no, no don't worry babe", Lucas clarified quickly. "Nothing's wrong with anyone in your family, or your friends or my family and me. Don't worry", he said. "Oh, oh okay, good", Tyler sighed relieved. "Do you- do you know why she was calling?" Tyler asked.

"She told me you haven't reached out to her in several days and she doesn't know how you're doing. I told her you and I called each other last night - or this morning for you - but that I hadn't heard from you today yet. She kind of didn't think that was good enough and asked me to call you because she'd been doing so several times today, but she couldn't reach you", he said.