⭒ CLII⭒

HI we're live from Disneyland Paris

Lol sorry ok hi! I found a moment to upload this chapter yay! And I hope you'll enjoy it! Thank you for all the votes, it makes me so happy! ♥️ I'd love to hear what you think of this one and thank you for all the love on the last one, your commen...

Lol sorry ok hi! I found a moment to upload this chapter yay! And I hope you'll enjoy it! Thank you for all the votes, it makes me so happy! ♥️ I'd love to hear what you think of this one and thank you for all the love on the last one, your comments made me so happy!

Can't wait to see your reactions on this one & I'll see you soon for the next one! Much love! ♥️

Word count: 3957

~~

Having heard what Lucas said, listening to what Steve said, then thinking of how Michael had been trying to get through to him for days now, made Tyler see things a bit differently. He still wasn't sure what to do, as he was still pretty much convinced that he would get nowhere without William, but he wasn't angry and he didn't hate them for trying to get through to him.

He appreciated it more, actually. He was cuddled up to Steve on the beach, listening to him speak, being held and feeling genuinely loved. He hadn't felt that from William, which made him realize how much he'd craved and missed that. He wanted to be with someone who made him feel loved. He wasn't sure yet if staying with William was worth it if it meant that Tyler could continue his success.

"C'mon, let's go", Steve said after a while. "Where are we going?" Tyler asked. "To Florida", Steve replied. "...now? Already? But it's the middle of the night", Tyler said. "When you were showering I got us two one-way tickets and that plane is leaving in just a few hours so yeah, we're going there already", he said. He hugged Tyler tightly, pressing a kiss on his temple.

"We're in the studio. What you need right now is to not be around William, to not be working on the music you've been working on so far, and to not be around any guys trying to get their hands on you or drugs that your 'boyfriend' wants you to take. No crew for a while, no touring schedule, no studio deadlines. Just... a break. A moment to breathe, to be with us, with friends, and to just... write like you used to. Maybe together with us, if you get stuck and need to get your inspiration back. Or you won't write at all and you'll just watch us work and hear our new music, that's cool too. I just need you to be with us for a while and not be with him", Steve said.

"Okay", Tyler said. It was all he could say. He didn't know if it was what he'd choose himself, or if it was the best thing for him, but he didn't feel like speaking against Steve. He trusted him unlike anyone else. Him and Lucas. And if he wanted to bring Tyler to Florida with him for a week, he was gonna go along with it.

As they got up, Tyler snapped a picture of the location and the ocean. It was where he met Lucas; it's where his life started taking a turn for the better. He would always love and cherish that exact spot.

He grabbed Steve's hand and they started to walk back, their suitcases in their other hands. Steve arranged a cab and they waited as they sat down on a half wall between the beach and the sidewalk.