⭒ XXXV ⭒

Hiii friends! I'm back! I had my birthday last weekend and it was so fun! Went to a concert in a different country (we flew there) and the band all congratulated me 🥹 it was so much fun! Not gonna share too much since it's all public here but I'd tell you more in DMs if you'd like!

Anyways! New chapter! Can't wait for the next one, so excited to write it for you. I love this story so dang much and I can't wait for you to read more. I have 3 concerts this week but after that I'll have about two weeks "off" aka no concerts until then haha, so I hope I'll be able to write a lot!

Please don't forget to leave a vote! And I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for sticking around and thanks for your support ♥️ love you guys so much! Enjoy this chapter ♥️

Word count: 5237

~~

"So no, I don't want your number, no, I don't wanna give you mine and no, I don't want to meet you nowhere. No, I don't want none of your time", Jenna sang. "And no, I don't want no scrubs, a scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me", Lucas sang. "Hanging out the passenger's side of his best friend's ride, trying to holler at me", they sang together. They were dancing together, laughing together as they took turns singing, and Josh was smiling the whole time.

"I love you guys", Tyler laughed as they finished the song. "I am officially Jenna's number one stan", Lucas said, making them laugh. "Oh I love you! You're so fun", Jenna laughed and Lucas did so too as he gave her a side hug. "You're my karaoke partner in crime from now on", Jenna said. "Hell yeah, I'll gladly be that", Lucas said with a smile. Tyler felt like he couldn't smile wider than he was already doing. Seeing how comfortable Lucas was around Jenna and Josh, and Jonathon, made him super happy, and super proud. He loved it.

"Who's next?" Lucas asked. "Mike and I", Jordan said. "Oh you're going up there again huh", Tyler smirked. "Duh!" Jordan said as he dragged Michael on to the stage. "Ugh I hate karaoke", Michael sighed. "No! Karaoke is fun! Take that back", Tyler said. "Yeah! That feels like you've stabbed us in the back!" Jordan said indignantly. "Okay fine I take it back! But I don't love it", Michael said.  "Same", Josh said. Tyler gasped. "Joshua! What the hell are you saying?!" Tyler said. "I just- I don't like it! I hate singing in front of people", Josh blushed. "He loves car singalongs but that's it", Jenna hummed. "Why?! I bet you're great at it!" Tyler said. "I'm not! At all! I suck", Josh said. "I don't believe that. You have to sing tonight", Tyler said. "No no no, no no, no I don't, I won't", Josh quickly said. "Oh come on, you gotta sing a song! Jenna will do it with you, right? Or Jonathon? Or I will, I'd love to join you too", Tyler said, and it made Josh blush. "...I'll consider it", he said. Tyler grinned. "Awesome", he smiled.

"By the way, Michael, I can't believe you're saying you hate karaoke when you said it's fun just a few minutes ago", Tyler said. "Okay my opinion on karaoke is not always the same", Michael said. "Well that surely changed quickly then", Jordan laughed.

"Mama said you can't hurry love, no, you just have to wait. She said love don't come easy. It's a game of give and take", Jordan and Michael sang, and Tyler thought it was the best thing ever to see the toughest guys of the group sing that song out of all of them.

"Whatya say, Josh? Wanna try it?" Tyler asked. Josh blushed. "Uhm I- uh, I- I don't- I don't know-", he stuttered. "Maybe everyone who hasn't done a song yet should go first", Jenna said. "...thanks, Jen", Jonathon said. "OH! Oh that's you, sorry!" She laughed. "Well Jon, wanna go for it together?" Mark said. "'Cause I haven't been on there yet either", he said. Jonathon looked at Josh, then at Jenna, before he looked at Mark. "Let's do it", he said. "Really?" Josh gasped as his jaw dropped. "Might as well make a fool out of myself too huh", he laughed as he pressed a kiss on Josh's lips before he got up when Mark did so too.