⭒ CLXXVIII ⭒

Hi friends I saw Giant Rooks again - sixth show - and they were wonderful as always <3 I love them, can't wait to see them again and I'm sooo stoked for their second album :) I also got their tour poster which they signed and it's beautiful!

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️✨✨✨✨✨♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

I'm happy 🥺 it still feels weird actually being at that age where I'm fan of a band of my age haha I feel ooooold

And it's Monday which means it's time for another new chapter! Really hope you'll enjoy this one, I love writing about Josh's friends and Tyler's friends and all of them together, it makes me happy! I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it ♥️

Can't wait to hear your thoughts and see your votes, please enjoy! Here's another chapter ♥️

Word count: 3487

~~

The others arrived shortly, and Tyler greeted Ashley with a hug. "I totally forgot you were in town. I'm glad you could make it", he told her. "That's fine! I didn't know you were gonna be here until Gabe texted me. I'm glad we get to meet up outside of work!" She said.

"Wait do I- I recognize him", she then said. "That's Josh", Tyler said. Ashley's jaw dropped. "Wait. Wait! You're Josh! Oh my god this proves how terrible I am at names. I've been telling Tyler I have no idea who Josh is but I do! We met! I got pictures! Dang I should try to find them some time", Ashley said the last part more to herself. "Hi! It's been so long!" She then said to Josh and she pulled him into a hug. "I'm so sorry for forgetting that you're Josh", she said.

"It's fine, it's fine", Josh laughed. "I didn't forget your name 'cause you share that with my sister", he said. "I get that you're hearing a million different names on tour and you'd forget. It's okay", he smiled.

"Josh! Oh wow", Gabe said. "You look awesome. Steve was right when he said you changed", Gabe said as he hugged him. "My god dude, you're cool", Brian laughed as he hugged him as well. "Look at those tats! They're killer. You're a handsome motherfucker!" He said. "Told you", Tyler casually said, as he walked past towards Ferdinand and Paul to greet them. "And Colin! My drummer bud!" Gabe then said as he greeted him as well.