⭒ CII ⭒

Hi friends! I'm back with a new chapter, woohoo!

How are you guys? I hope you're well! I'm okay myself, bit stressed because of work but I'm hoping that'll fade soon. Trying to write as much as I can whenever I can, 'cause I got so many ideas for this story and I really don't wanna stop writing for it!!

Soooo! I saw I prevail live again 🥰 I was front row on Steve's side and my GOD he is so nice I can't get over it 😩

I mean... his arms are out of this world lmao I usually don't have a thing for arms but LOOK AT HIS ARMS ok sorry I'm losing my mind over here

Also I love his clothes and how he stands and everything I love this man I have a huge fucking crush on this man okay. 😭

Anyways hi! Let's get into the chapter. Forget that I lost my mind over Steve pls and thank u. Chapter is coming a little later in the day than planned but when I wanted to publish it I realized I hadn't finished it yet so I had to do that first!

So here it is! Chapter 102. I hope you enjoy it, I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it, and I'm so excited to write more for you and to hear your opinion on it!! Thank you for your support. Love you! ♥️♥️

Word count: 3015

~~

"Man, I could use a break", Joe muttered. "We barely started college and I'm already done." He crossed his arms on the table and leaned toward to rest his chin on his arms. He let out a sigh.

"It's almost weekend. Then you'll have a little break again", the always-positive Kit replied. "No I mean a real break. Even if it's just a weekend, I just... don't wanna spend it on fucking campus. I need to get away from here for a bit", he sighed.

"I'm about to get one!" Josh said. "With Colin." "What? What do you mean?" Joe asked. "We're going to Pennsylvania during fall break", Colin smirked. "Oh that's why I got asked for twelve hundred extra shifts that week! You're both gonna be out of town while I have to work for 168 hours straight! I'm so jealous", Gracie whined.

"You're gonna go out of town for a full week and you didn't even tell us?! That means this fall break is gonna be even worse", Joe complained.

"D'you mind if I hide in your suitcase? So I won't be alone that week?" Fred joked with a soft smile, and Josh let out a laugh. "I mean... I could ask Jenna? If she'd mind?" Josh said. "Wh- oh no, no I was joking. I don't wanna invite myself to anything, i was just kidding", Fred quickly clarified. "No, no I know, I just... I'd love for you to meet Jenna. I think she'd love you", Josh smiled.

"Oh man, even Fred is gonna leave now", Joe muttered. "No with 'you' I mean all of you", Josh said. "Really?" Joe asked surprisedly as he sat up. "But what about Gracie?" Kit asked.