⭒ LXII ⭒

Hi guys, gals and every other beautiful human being reading this story! Might as well continue my update streak - here's chapter 62! Can't believe we're on that number already lmao this story is gonna be so long but I love it sm too. Might just be going for the longest continuous Joshler story in Wattpad history by this point haha!

Thank you for your enthusiasm on last chapter! And guess what? This is what we've all been waiting for - Joshie and Ty are meeting again! Woohoo! I can't wait for you to read this. I loved writing it so so much, and I hope you love reading it just as much!

I'd love to see your votes and hear your opinions. I really hope you'll enjoy this one! Can't wait to hear from you! Please enjoy! Love you!! Thank you for everything! <3

Word count: 6781

~~

Josh was waiting, tapping his foot nervously. Tyler wasn't gonna come. Was he? It had been 30 minutes since Josh arrived and Tyler wasn't there. Did he go to the wrong restaurant? Did someone impersonate Tyler on Twitter and he was stupid enough to confuse it with the real Tyler? Or did Tyler think it was funny to set him up and his friends and he were all laughing at him because he thought Tyler had been serious? Or-

"Hey there."

Josh looked up, startled as he heard the voice and he looked into the gorgeous brown eyes, the soft smile accompanying them. "Sorry I'm late. Had some... trouble in paradise", Tyler said with a soft smile. Josh just stared at him for a bit, and he felt like he'd lost his pulse and his heart had given up on him.

"Hi."

Tyler let out a soft laugh. "C'mon, no hug for me? It's been a while since I saw you", Tyler said. Josh blushed. "Wh- no, of course-" he stammered as he got up from his seat and Tyler gave him a tight hug. "Relax, I'm  just teasing", Tyler told him. They pulled back and Tyler went around the table to sit on the other side as Josh sat back down, shaking like crazy. 

"Did you order already? I'm paying, by the way. I'm the one who's late", Tyler  chuckled. "My uh, my lover and I, and a few friends... there was a  misunderstanding and I... had to fix it before I came here, so that's why I'm late. Glad to see you hadn't given up yet, 'cause I would've hated myself even more if I had missed you", Tyler said.

Josh looked up surprised. "Your... lover?" He asked. Tyler smiled. "Yeah,  yeah uh... there's- there's a new one", he said with a soft laugh as he scratched the back of his head. "It's... it's still kinda fresh, it's kind of  new still, but... it's good. It feels good", Tyler smiled. "They make me feel good, so... yeah", he said as he shrugged softly with a smile. Josh smiled softly. "That's- that's awesome", he said. "I'm- I'm happy for- for you", Josh stuttered. "Thanks, J", Tyler smiled. Josh just stared at him for a bit, not realizing he was doing so.

"What's wrong, Josh? Are you starstruck?" Tyler teased with a grin. Josh blushed  as he rolled his eyes slightly, a nervous smile on his face. "M-maybe a  little", he said. Tyler let out a laugh. "That's cute", he smiled.  "S-sorry if I'm- if I'm a bit nervous", Josh softly said. "Hey that's  alright, I was just messing with you a bit when I said that", Tyler  said. "Don't worry, you're safe with me. No need to apologize for  feeling anxious. How's your anxiety?" Tyler asked.

He remembers, Josh  thought. He never expected Tyler to remember any of the conversations  they'd had in the past. He honestly couldn't believe it.

"It's  uh... I don't know, sometimes it's better but- but sometimes it's much  worse too, so... it- it depends on the situation", Josh said and Tyler  nodded. "I get that. Anxiety is a bitch", he said.

Right, Tyler  curses. It's not like Josh forgot; he just hadn't thought about it in a  long time. "It- it is", Josh nodded. "How's Jenna? How's Jonathon? How  are you?" Tyler asked.